Beyond the Sword Podcast at Firaxis

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
Firaxis has posted a new podcast, this time focusing on the upcoming Civ4 Beyond the Sword expansion pack.

Civilization IV: Beyond The Sword is almost complete! Join lead programmer/co-designer Alex Mantzaris and producer Jesse Smith for an in-depth overview of what's new, find out why Tim McCracken's Afterworld is going to be unlike any Civ scenario you have seen before, and hear from Liam Collins about what it takes to be an intern at Firaxis.
This episode is 20 minutes long and 12 MB in size. Thanks to fitchn for posting about it!

DesertWolf

Chieftain
well my questing according a new podcast wasn't ask at the big chat but here is my answer: finally a new episode :)

Shigga

Shiggadelic Baby! :)
WTF? Jesse said they had 3 month left till release? Now what about the 34 days left stated in the upper right corner at cfc?? *bites his nails*

witten

dot matrix cavalry
WTF? Jesse said they had 3 month left till release? Now what about the 34 days left stated in the upper right corner at cfc?? *bites his nails*

I'm wondering too.. :eek:

BTW, from the talk I guess we could expect the first corporation to be available through a tech roughly contemporary with Divine Rights? And what would be that first one?

dshirk

Firaxian
No worries there. He said that at the time of the recording, which was about 6 weeks ago. :)

Scaramanga

Brickhead
Can people please fill me in on the podcast content? My internet is trés slow :sad:.

Thank you! :)

sela1s1son

King
The upcoming project for Sid Meir? I wonder what that could be. I hope a sequal/remake/whatever of Alpha Centauri or Colonization!

Top Bottom