Biden's corruption

innonimatu

the resident Cassandra
Seeing as the threads on the election are old news, the election is done I'm thinking that now it is allowed to talk about this?

Most media is pretending nothing happened of course. But it's getting reported anyway.

In the US there's a justice for the powerful, connected one and one for the plebs, everyone knows. The Bidens will not have to worry, hell Joe will soon be able to pardon his son and himself.

While, of course, Hunter is an adult with his own mind, his father was one of the most powerful men in the world and yet apparently did nothing to stop what was going on among Hunter, his brother Jim, the Chinese, the Ukrainians, and himself—at minimum, the gross appearance of impropriety over a period of years. Biden’s defense has always been sweeping: “My son did nothing wrong.” That alone raises questions of judgment on the part of Joe Biden. Not least because in a few weeks he becomes president of the United States. And if the president does it, it’s not illegal, right?

I think that understanding will slowly settle, during 2021, that nothing was changed for the better with this election in the US... in fact very little was changed at all.

It would be dreadful if the next lot of US legislators tied themselves up in legal knots and didn't get much done. :lol:

A divided federal appeals court has upheld the power of legislators in the House minority to demand records from the executive branch.
However, the ruling from the appeals court could set a precedent that lasts for years or even decades, upholding the rarely used power
of the House minority to compel the release of information that the Oversight Committee majority may not wish to seek.

In the upcoming Congress, that power would accrue to Republicans on the panel as they make inquiries about Biden and his administration.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/29/appeals-court-subpoena-power-house-451913

Seeing as the threads on the election are old news, the election is done I'm thinking that now it is allowed to talk about this?

Most media is pretending nothing happened of course. But it's getting reported anyway.

In the world there's a justice for the powerful, connected one and one for the plebs, everyone knows. The Bidens will not have to worry, hell Joe will soon be able to pardon his son and himself.

I think that understanding will slowly settle, during 2021, that nothing was changed for the better with this election in the US... in fact very little was changed at all.

ftfy

In the US there's a justice for the powerful, connected one and one for the plebs, everyone knows. The Bidens will not have to worry, hell Joe will soon be able to pardon his son and himself.

I'd be happy to talk about Biden's corruption, but the only thing you linked was the laptop conspiracy.

I'd be happy to talk about Biden's corruption, but the only thing you linked was the laptop conspiracy.
Rudy G. is so patriotic he'd begin proceedings with even less evidence.

It has the nice story development of Rudy Giuliani infiltrating the FBI to acquire the laptop. There is nothing this man cannot do.

The laptop is pure fabrication on the part of conservatives. Do you have a reason to suspect corruption, or are you only going to parrot fascist lies as if you believed them?

The laptop is pure fabrication on the part of conservatives. Do you have a reason to suspect corruption, or are you only going to parrot fascist lies as if you believed them?

I thought the laptop was supposed to be a russian fabrication. Now it's a conservative one? :lol: whatever.

Biden's "job" receiving a monthly bribe from a ukranian oligarch is established and recognized fact. His father's hands in ukranian politics at the time is an established fact. The useless Biden accompanying the father's official trip to china is an official fact. Biden's partner in corruption claiming that the president-elect was in on the bribe scheme in Ukraine is an established Fact. Neither of the Bidens dared call him a liar flat out or sue for defamation, why?

Just because you voted for him you don't have to pretend he isn't corrupt.

A Whataoutism thread to divert us from Trump's ongoing collapse. :p

I thought the laptop was supposed to be a russian fabrication. Now it's a conservative one? :lol: whatever.

Biden's "job" receiving a monthly bribe from a ukranian oligarch is established and recognized fact. His father's hands in ukranian politics at the time is an established fact. The useless Biden accompanying the father's official trip to china is an official fact. Biden's partner in corruption claiming that the president-elect was in on the bribe scheme in Ukraine is an established Fact. Neither of the Bidens dared call him a liar flat out or sue for defamation, why?

Just because you voted for him you don't have to pretend he isn't corrupt.

Nobody ever mentioned Russia with regards to the laptop story. It's established fact that it's an invention of Giuliani and the trump cult.

Just because you didn't vote for him doesn't mean you have to believe in GOP propaganda :lol:

I'll be back to talk about this after Jan 21, when Biden has already been sworn in as POTUS. Until that happens, given Republicans/Conservatives continued denial of the election results... this discussion is entirely premature.

yes
step by step

From Dutch national news:
All ten surviving former defense ministers in the US have called on President Trump to recognize the result of the presidential election.
They also warn him in an op-ed in The Washington Post not to involve the military in his fight to challenge the result.

Michael Flynn, Trump's former national security adviser, suggested in December that the president could declare martial law to hold new elections under military supervision.
Trump has denied that as a possibility, but did invite Flynn to the White House shortly after pardoning Flynn for his role in Russia's interference in the previous presidential election.
The group of ministers who wrote the op-ed consists of both Democrats and Republicans, such as Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and Leon Panetta. Trump's two previous defense ministers also signed the piece, James Mattis and Mark Esper, who had to leave the field in November.

"The time to question the result is over; the time to formally count the votes of the electoral college, as required by the constitution, has come," they write.

https://nos.nl/artikel/2362976-oud-...r-niet-bij-aanvechten-verkiezingsuitslag.html

I'm kind of surprised Inno would go for the Trump-bogus-sock-puppet distraction stuff about Hunter Biden here?

Joe Biden after all has REAL dirt on him from a looong career in public service:
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/11/biden-bankruptcy-president/

The Hunter-Biden-BS-red-herring stuff seems popular with Trump because he apparently understands it (unlike the problem with bankruptcy laws favouring business) because it's personal and about attacking family, which resonates with Trump.

There's really no point talking about Biden's son's alleged corruption without looking at the corruption from Trump and his family. The allegations against Biden's son are just a distract from Trump's rampant corruption. A classic case of "look over there".

As soon as Trump leaves, we'll soon be seeing more information about how corrupt Trump really is and how foolish the American people were in voting for him in 2016.

Top Bottom