Spoiler :

CONVERSIONS
CTP2 - Alexander (224x98)
Spoiler :

CTP2 - France (140x140)
Spoiler :

*Includes Resources

Cool, thanks!

I like that the Alexander map includes India. Most maps tend to only include the part he reached. Porus' military strategy depended a lot on the relationships with other Indian states. The threat of facing those other states is one reason Coenus spoke up & for the rebellion at the Hyphasis River.

I like that the Alexander map includes India. Most maps tend to only include the part he reached. Porus' military strategy depended a lot on the relationships with other Indian states. The threat of facing those other states is one reason Coenus spoke up & for the rebellion at the Hyphasis River.
Whoever the original creator was, put a lot of thought into this map and the scenario.

It was going to be, but I just started to work on a brand new map that expands to the British Isles to the west and Switzerland to the south.

That probably is a good idea, as to allow for the full scope of the 30 Years War campaigns in Germany.

Australia, SE Asia and Southern China (to include Shangai area at least)?

Thanks
I'll see if I can find a good map of the area to work from. I also have been working on a map similar to this, but only has northern Australia and does not include Papua New Guinea.

Attachments

• WIP - East Indies.rar
    24.1 KB · Views: 234
Downloaded them all, thanks for your hard work. I wish civ3 had a bigger loyal fanbase..... this civ will always be the best in my eyes.

Downloaded them all, thanks for your hard work. I wish civ3 had a bigger loyal fanbase..... this civ will always be the best in my eyes.

Well... there is. Less kids, more quality. ;)

Top Bottom