Big Hogfest FFA scheduled

Ermak-

Prince
All players with good gaming ethics are welcome to join 8 FFA- Fractal-Diety game I will be hosting at 4 Pm Central Time. You got to have most DLCs, GK and some skill. I personally would like someone with 2500+ hrs played as me to put a good fight. Known players will be preferred , but people looking to get a good practice (and plowing) are also welcome. If you want to reserve, post you name online and be rdy at 4. The only rule is no quits (until capital village falls) . Good luck, hogs.;)

DEITY now changes what?

u are obiviously a single player. Diety lowers initial hapiness for everyone, it takes away the unfair bonus vs barbarians, and when a players drop it doesn't automatically boot his human neighbor by having his cities rolled over.

Tommy, single player? I havent been here long but I still know that statement is false.

u are obiviously a single player. Diety lowers initial hapiness for everyone, it takes away the unfair bonus vs barbarians, and when a players drop it doesn't automatically boot his human neighbor by having his cities rolled over.

Poor Tommynt not taking seriously :-( Eventhough he is one of the MP-players out there...

Top Bottom