Biggest tumor ever

It's hardly the biggest tumor ever. Actually it's not a tumor at all, but even if it were, it's an order of magnitude smaller than some.

But it is an absolute tragedy for that poor girl and her family.

CurtSibling said:
Don't you think when a tumour gets to say...One pound in size, that it is time to remove it?

I can't believe how stupid these giant tumour victims are...

Yeah, cause we know how great the coverage and quality of health care in Haiti must be. :rolleyes: Yep, its her own fault she didn't go to the local witch doctor to have her lower face removed when she was 4 years old.

Bugfatty300 said:
Yeah, cause we know how great the coverage and quality of health care in Haiti must be. :rolleyes: Yep, its her own fault she didn't go to the local witch doctor to have her lower face removed when she was 4 years old.

Kindly shut up.

Haiti is not as backwards as Hollywood has made you think.
They do actually have doctors there, amazing as that may sound to you.

And this phenomenon happens in the West also.

I'm not even gonna look at it, I don't want to lose my dinner.

Bugfatty3000 said:
Yep, its her own fault she didn't go to the local witch doctor to have her lower face removed when she was 4 years old.

Stop being stupid. And racist. And a troll.

CurtSibling said:
Kindly shut up.

Haiti is not as backwards as Hollywood has made you think.
They do actually have doctors there, amazing as that may sound to you.

And this phenomenon happens in the West also.

She is 14 years old, Curt. How is she stupid for not getting it removed when the growth was just one pound? (which was when she was probably a toddler.)

CurtSibling said:
*sigh*

I suppose I have to spell it out in big, crayon-drawn letters for you, eh?

I was speaking about giant tumour cases generally.

Hence, why I did not comment on the above case directly.

(is everyone's brain atrophied these days?)

It sounds very much as if you were talking about her situation. Your post aren't exactly the pinnacle of clarification.

Bugfatty300 said:
It sounds very much as if you were talking about her situation. Your post aren't exactly the pinnacle of clarification.

How you read things is not my responsibility, Bugfatty300.

It is you who are being stubborn about it. And my point still stands. ;)

Bugfatty300 said:

I think we can both agree, that this tumour 'perhaps' could have dealt with earlier!

CurtSibling said:
I think we can both agree, that this tumour 'perhaps' could have dealt with earlier!

Yes, I do agree with you there curt.:)

I'm surprised this woman survived a with 303 lb slab of meat on her for years.

I don't know, but there's something about the "Break this record!" link that I somehow find comical...

That is kind of "disheartning":lol:

I once read in a book about a woman having a 150 kg cyst removed. 150 kg is 330 pounds. I think I saw a picture of it, but I can't remember fully. I don't know the credibility of it.
She was afraid of doctors, so she never went to hospital with it. The cyst even had teeth in it.

Edit: I should learn to read ....

Top Bottom