Biggest Wall Street

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Strategy & Tips' started by Cabledawg, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Cabledawg

Cabledawg King

This city was one that i captured. Allthough the surrounding terrain really didnt warrant Wall Street, it had come with a Hindu Shrine. So I built WS here along with Sids Sushi and Mining Inc. I only spread the corporation to 3 of my cities and about 20 others. I also spread hindu around. Notice that in the pic Im running 100% research.

2. EEE_BOY

EEE_BOY Deity

looks sweet!

3. UncleJJ

UncleJJ Deity

Very nice but I suspect it a record that will soon be broken ;) . I think you can have up to 4 corporation HQs in a city as well as up to 7 shrines (difficult as you need to stay with one city for a looong time). Needless to say that could break your total by quite some margin.

4. sneaky

sneaky Prince

You can make loads of money if you spread your corporations to your enemies. The question is how long they will stay in Free Market though.

5. CivDude86

CivDude86 King

Then you force enviromentalism on them via the UN. If only if the game was more realistic and you could buy votes.;)

6. futurehermit

futurehermit Deity

Nice job. I think corporation HQs is the way to go now for wall street cities.

7. sneaky

sneaky Prince

In my last game I founded four HQ and three in my Wall Street city (the fourth was a competing corporation so I could found it there). I only spread those corporations to a few of my own cities, but if I had decided to spread them to my neighbors, I think I could have broken you record easily. :p
    Note: I also had a Buddhist shire in the city.

8. AlessioCerci

AlessioCerci Prince

66 cities with hinduism, thats impressive.

9. Platonx

Platonx Chieftain

That's my personal best from my first BtS game:

Map big/small, huge, sea level low, 12 civs, monarch. There're 2 shrines and 2 corporations, unfortunatelly I was forced to placed other 4 in different cities :) It could goes a lot higher but I was totally bored by spreading scecond religion and corporations to AI (Chinese have bankrupted because of that :D ).

10. AlessioCerci

AlessioCerci Prince

Why is your courthouse producing one gold

11. Alsn

Alsn Warlord

Random event probably, ive gotten walls and stuff to get +1 cash because of "the tourism will increase revenue!"

12. Platonx

Platonx Chieftain

That's correct, some event, I think sth about corruption in my parlament ;] As you can see it was 901 turn in my games, I've got plenty of events, I think 3 times I took GA instead of buildings bonus.

13. MangleMeElmo

MangleMeElmo Proud War Criminal

122 GPT from the Temple of Solomon!:eek: :goodjob: