1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice

Biofactory, please...

Discussion in 'CivBE - General Discussions' started by whiteguide, Oct 26, 2014.

1. whiteguide

whiteguide Chieftain

One of my quests wants me to build two biofactories in my cities. Well, I built one, no problem. But I can't for the life of me build another biofactory in another city, damn. I already made sure it has a workable petrol resource in city's area. Still the biofactory building doesn't show in the list of available buildings.
    I assume it's bug. Or not?

2. Question

Question King

Did you improve the petrol?

3. 3of5

3of5 Recycling Vats Technician

if the tile is shared between two cities, make sure, that the one you want to build the biofactory in is working the tile (or at least has the rights to it).

4. whiteguide

whiteguide Chieftain

Yes, it is definitely improved and it is not shared. Here is the screenshot. The cursor shows the petrol. The building list doesn't show the biofactory on either side.

Before anyone asks, I do have the prerequisite tech for the biofactory, I have it built in another city with petrol.

Damn it, I can't finish the quest because of it.