1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Bizarre issue with Zulu

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by MongooseRDub, Jul 6, 2020.

1. MongooseRDub

MongooseRDub Chieftain

Hey,

We have resurrected this game and I’m playing Zulu. After researching Bronze working, I was expecting the ability to start building Ikanda, but that building option isn’t available in my capital city. The weird part is that in another city I settled, it is available to build. What am I missing in the capital city?? Everything I’m reading make it’s appear I only needed Bronze Working but obviously something is blocking this option.

Thanks

2. BlackWizard

BlackWizard King

Do you have any mods? Did you accidentally selected it to your build queue? What items you have in Capital build queue

3. MongooseRDub

MongooseRDub Chieftain

My son tells me we have all DLC (Brave new world, Gods and Kings, etc). Since I didn’t even know I had a building queue (I’m a novice) I’m thinking I don’t have anything in my build queue.

4. BlackWizard

BlackWizard King

Could you post a screenshot of the issue so we can see if there is something strange?

5. MongooseRDub

MongooseRDub Chieftain

Sorry all. Turns out I must have been automatically “gifted” that building at some point and didn’t realize it. It was already in the capital. I didn’t know I could look at the list of buildings already in place. Like I said...I’m a novice.