Bizzare things you discovered

Perfection

The Great Head.
Well I'm going through my CD collection and I came across my TA CD which needed moving to another case, and while I pulled it out it was stuck.

Then I remembered that years ago I happened to leave it near a project where it covered in spray glue

The thing still ran!

So remember, you can make a sticky CD with spray glue and it will still run!

Have any of you made a similar discovery?

A silver bell inscribed with "Dukakis for President". It was in a closet in the basement of our house.

If you put a CD in a pencil case, the CD wont work ever again. If you put the CD that was in the pencil case into your CD-ROM drive, your CD-ROM drive wont work until you get out all the little sharpenings. Learning from experience isnt always good...

A streets map book of Paris from 1952. As stupid as it sounds, that book fascinated me during days. I was intrigued by all the changes and how the city had evolved.

When you apply white-out to a plastic surface, cover it with black ink, then run it under water, it becomes light blue.

If you take your computer to a repair shop, and get it back, and then turn it on it sounds like an airplane taking off.

Marla_Singer said:
A streets map book of Paris from 1952. As stupid as it sounds, that book fascinated me during days. I was intrigued by all the changes and how the city had evolved.
That's not stupid at all. It's happened to me as well.

I work in a manufacturing plant, and we have work instructions with pictures on them showing how each assembly fits together. Today I found Waldo hiding on one of the pictures. This from a Fortune 500 company.

taper said:
I work in a manufacturing plant, and we have work instructions with pictures on them showing how each assembly fits together. Today I found Waldo hiding on one of the pictures. This from a Fortune 500 company.
On a similar vein, I think it's Northwest Airlines that sneaks in a few costumed characters (Like a Ballerina or a mime) into it's Airline safety instruction manuals.

linked picwell i found something weird on my brother in laws basement.
A picture.

It says on it, to edward walls or soemthing, turns out they were the old owners of a house that he used to own, never could get himself to throw it away.
Its signed Edward p...i think its neat.looks to be around ww1 time frame.

Once, I ran Civ 3. Instead of the normal disclaimer with copyright information near the bottom of the screen, I saw a message saying(with no perfect accuracy) "You should have spared me. I would have
voted for you. No matter, the pen of diplomacy is longer than the sword of war. No doubt that my sword is longer than your penis." I reminsced to my last game, where I played the Chinese and wiped the Japanese off my continent. I lost embarrasingly in a diplomatic game that round. I surmised that Tokugawa had come back to taunt me :lol:

cidknee said:
linked picwell i found something weird on my brother in laws basement.
A picture.

It says on it, to edward walls or soemthing, turns out they were the old owners of a house that he used to own, never could get himself to throw it away.
Its signed Edward p...i think its neat.looks to be around ww1 time frame.
How the blazes did it get on TopFoto?

I'm skeptical to the veractiy of your claim.

When I was a kid, I thought that sea-salt tastes good. So I ate that quite a lot (about 0.5 dl). And it tasted good. But it didn't taste very good, when it came back up half an hour later.

I have discovered that homo sapien are assured by their own ignorance, and blinded by conceit. It is interesting to observe their primitive behaviour. This, plus a recommendation that Earth be preserved as an area of special scientific interest, has been submitted to the high council.

This morning I discovered under the seat of my car a DVD that I lend from a video store more than a month ago. I can tell, I'm really pissed now :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

If you fill a coke bottle with hot water and dry ice, the resulting explosion can be heard for about a mile in all directions. Also, don't poke the bottle (my friend got a strange bruise/cut which swelled like a baloon). Also don't do in school (though none of the teachers came to investigate)

I discovered a balck hole in the corner of my bedroom, which explains things such as me losing stuff and it always being very dark.
As for the coke bottle thing truronian, you added the hot water and ice cubes to coke and then screwed the lid back on right? I must try that sometime.

Top Bottom