Black Digital Camo Merc

Aungi

Chieftain
First... This is a unit made by seZereth so all the credit for the model goes to him/her. All I did was take that model and apply a custom made skin to it.

Second... this is my first unit in a while! Glad to be back making them, I am working on a couple of projects with/for people so I should have some more work for you soon as well as an update to my current library of units (better resolution and gear)
Please drop by Aungi's Skin Shop and check out my old stuff as well as the new stuff I will have soon, when you get a chance that is...

Finally... This is a Mercenary Unit that is "blacked out" but not just by coloring him black.

I'll let the pics do all the talking, this should be uploaded in the next few days I just got too tired tonight to pack it.

**AS ALWAYS WITH MY UNITS/RESKINS THEY ARE YOURS TO DO WITH AS YOU PLEASE, NO CREDIT NEEDED BUT IT IS APPRECIATED. PLEASE THANK THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR IF YOU WOULD BE SO KIND AS WELL.**

Click the "Show" button below and as always ENJOY!!

Spoiler :

I know, this guy is supposed to be black, but would it not be possible to lighten up the face a bit? Because he's for me too dark, you can't recognize him very well.

But else very nice, i like the camo :).

Will do The_J I'll have it a bit lighter for the release. Thanks for the advice!

Top Bottom