Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals

MarkM

Cow Herder
Searched and could not find anyone discussing (other than people who were saying they would also be looking for one). So might as well create a thread for us latecomers to look -- anyone who comes across a good deal, please share.

The best deal I've seen so far is $45 at best Buy (hopefully that link takes you there -- otherwise it is page 15 of their ad). I am seeing them sell for as cheap as $35 on ebay, not sure if there is risk there though.

Anyone know of better deals coming up?

Last edited:
I am seeing them sell for as cheap as $35 on ebay, not sure if there is risk there though.

The main risk I can think of for eBay, or any other site whose main business is people reselling items they previously bought and no longer want is that the key has already been attached to someone's steam account and/or the key is region locked.

First off.. apologies for not signing in for 13 years.. I've been busy. :)

Anyhow, I don't really want to pay steams £45 (at time of writing). I see that scdkey are selling a steam key for £32. Trustpilot gives that site a fairly clean bill of health, so I was wondering if anyone has advice on the subject?

Thanks in advance,

Tanky -Paul-

Moderator Action: Merged into the current Civ VI deals thread

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, sale for $40 at gamestop here. But potentially a far better deal - AMD has just started including codes for it with RX480 gpus sold in the next month +. While I'm not about to buy an AMD card (I like my GTX 1060 very much more, thank you!), this means they are starting to get flipped on ebay by people that don't want them. I picked up two for $30 each; the price may go cheaper.

Searched and could not find anyone discussing (other than people who were saying they would also be looking for one). So might as well create a thread for us latecomers to look -- anyone who comes across a good deal, please share.

The best deal I've seen so far is $45 at best Buy (hopefully that link takes you there -- otherwise it is page 15 of their ad). I am seeing them sell for as cheap as $35 on ebay, not sure if there is risk there though.

Best buy keys are broken...but if you have the code download from Steam...best way around it and available online

In addition to being 25% off on the Canadian store front, it's also 25% off on Amazon's main US site
* This is only the CD version that's 25% off for Amazon, the steam key version is actually more expensive with them.

Not exactly a Civ VI deal, but Costco Canada is selling a set of four $25 iTunes cards for $80. This can be used to purchase Civ VI (Mac App Store version).

A similar deal exists for Costco in the United States.

Many Ebay selling Codes is asking for strange instructions. One asking to login into your steam account to activate it for you. Another asking to mail it to you.

Top Bottom