Black Swan?

it looks like Rocky... with balls, haven't seen it , is it a boxing day release? ... cause its on my list

LOL that's new. It's out on limited release for the past couple of weeks. But I don't know where.

lucky all the movie joints ... within walking distance are so called art house then

oh ... even tho you live in sydney , Happy boxing day

Saw it, was disturbing, but very good!

I want to see it but I don't know if it's coming to Turkey and if it is probably will be dubbed. I'll have to wait for a decent torrent. It's good to see Winona Ryder in something again. Haven't seen her in a long while.

USA Today's preview of it a few weeks back caught my attention (a half-page shot of Natalie Portman does that), but I've not gotten near a theatre recently.

I saw it. It was excellent. Not what I was expecting. I was expecting something more experimental, but what came out was much more of what going to the movies is all about.

Really brought me into the world of ballet and the main character's personal world. It kept me thinking trying to figure out what was real and what wasn't and I thought it had a very satisfying ending.

If you didn't like The Wrestler, you might not like this one. It's very much the female version of the Ram's story, although Portman's character is much more disturbed.

I think that the director is very influenced by Perfect Blue, the anime, which iirc he has bought the rights of for a movie adaptation.
From the trailer i can see some striking similarities. But that is great for me since i loved Perfect Blue :)

I just saw Black Swan, pretty good. Somehow a good quality torrent of this is already available.

Spoiler :
I was a bit disappointed that she never laid an egg. Any interpretations? How much of it was real? How much imagined? Was Lily real?

Spoiler :
I think it's pretty clear where Nina's perception takes off from reality, especially after she takes the drug. Any time Lily was appearing to relate to her insecurities was when she wasn't real (the cab, sex with Vincent Cassel, trying to take over the role).

Top Bottom