Blank Banner?

Iceciro

Special Ability: Decimate
I keep hearing mention of the Blank Banner Elohim but the search isn't bringing up anything. Can someone direct me to the lore on this? I'd be really appreciative.

This is a story by KillerClowns which attepts to explain the Elohim's "tolerant" trait in FfH. It does a good job of it, although Elohim Demon Armies of Hell are still unexplained.

Here it is.

The Blank Bannor is just Fanon. Kael said he liked the writing, but in no way confirmed that such an organization exists.

The Blank Bannor is just Fanon. Kael said he liked the writing, but in no way confirmed that such an organization exists.

By and large, it's usually a wise idea to not take anything posted in the RSaF thread too seriously unless it's the work of Kael or Nikis-Knight. Not even Especially not things posted by me. :crazyeye: Much of my work consists of prying answers to questions that would otherwise not be answered out of Kael and Nikis-Knight, explaining away things that would otherwise bug me as a mental exercise (the Blank Banner was this case), making records of the most interesting things that have happened in my games, and of course, amusing myself. Dog chasing cars...

Well, there was that time with Keelyn and the Lord of the Balors scenario, but that was the exception, not the rule...

See, I didn't even know who wrote it, or it's level of veracity, just that I'd heard it mentioned but couldn't find it.
Figured if it was "official" lore it'd be easier to find, but I wanted it anyways.

AHA! Kael never CONFIRMED it! Just like a American Government never "confirmed" that Nixon didn't order Kennedy shot by an Anti-Hero, they've never "confirmed" faking the moon landing, and Canada as a whole likes to claim that Section-24 dosen't exist and how we never "confirmed" that all exported maple syrup contains mind-control drugs.

AHA! Kael never CONFIRMED it! Just like a American Government never "confirmed" that Nixon didn't order Kennedy shot by an Anti-Hero, they've never "confirmed" faking the moon landing, and Canada as a whole likes to claim that Section-24 dosen't exist and how we never "confirmed" that all exported maple syrup contains mind-control drugs.
I like your sense of humor. Have consider a career in rumor-mongering in politics?

Yes, once in a while. Then I remeber that time you secretly funded an atempt to activate the mind conrol drugs early for my nation to properly take over the earth, and I relize you must be trying to trick me into a trap!:twitch:

But seriously, everbody like to think that Hockey is the Canadian Nation pass time. This is wrong. Manipulation other countries [cough]america[cough} into doing exatly what we want is.:mwaha:

Yes, once in a while. Then I remeber that time you secretly funded an atempt to activate the mind conrol drugs early for my nation to properly take over the earth, and I relize you must be trying to trick me into a trap!:twitch:
It took me far too long to realize you weren't talking about the Mazera RPG. I was like, "But I haven't done that yet! " :mischief:
But seriously, everbody like to think that Hockey is the Canadian Nation pass time. This is wrong. Manipulation other countries [cough]america[cough} into doing exatly what we want is.:mwaha:
You people really are evil.

You're pretty nice then, cause you haven't really done anything mind-controlly. Now if I was you....

You're pretty nice then, cause you haven't really done anything mind-controlly. Now if I was you....

Buy if we are controling your mind, you wouldn't think that we are, now would you:). How do you think we get by having such a small army so close to one of the most militant-largest armied country.

What the Hell are we talking about?

Speaking of the Mazera thread, when are we gonna hear from you again, darksaber1?

I'll try for tommorow.
And you know, how Canada secretly rules the world.

Then Why do so many tourists say "Hi! My name is [insert name here] and I'm Canadian!" while having one of the many American accents?

Well, secretly, all americans wish they were canadian....the endless green verdant fields of the north beckon us, not to mention we want to live in a militarily safe nation. Everyone knows that Canada's military might is unparallelled.

Lies! All LIES I TELL YOU!!!!! We do not rule the world:shifty:... Really, it's just Canada

EH?

Then Why do so many tourists say "Hi! My name is [insert name here] and I'm Canadian!" while having one of the many American accents?
Everyone knows that Americans are boorish, ugly, and annoying, no matter what they call themselves. So it's our secret conspiracy to make Canada look bad.
Well, secretly, all americans wish they were canadian....the endless green verdant fields of the north beckon us, not to mention we want to live in a militarily safe nation. Everyone knows that Canada's military might is unparallelled.
Only nation to kick out the Americans twice in a row, aye. And burn D.C. for kicks as well. ;)

Top Bottom