Blender->Nifskope Problems

Aurelazza

Chieftain
So, I've attached several Blender-altered bits to my main model in Nifskope. They look exactly as intended when viewed through Nifskope, but are completely invisible in-game. What's more, they disappear from Nifskope when I move the folder containing the model from /assets/art/heroes/ to any other location. And by "disappear," I'm talking "taken away in the night by gremlins." When I view block details for the parent node it shows 3 children, including the bit attached from Blender. Copy the folder to my desktop, view the block details for the exact same parent and *BAM*, only 2 child nodes.

The fact that they vanish as soon as I try to move them makes me question the utility of even bothering to upload it for people to look at, but I'd be happy to post screencaps of any sort.

Cheers!

Edit: I forgot to mention that the same model has no problem displaying (in-game) weapons and particle effects taken from other units with no Blender-editing.

blender editing almost always, for me anyway, removes all but one of the textures that a model has.

For instance most units have a base texture, called Teamcolor, which is the Teamcolor you see in game. And a Decal 0 texture which is the actual texture of the unit. For some reason blender often removes all but the base texture of a model.

Try readding the Decal 0 texture and see if that works.

Top Bottom