Blond Girl LH

C.Roland

FFH Art team member
An old LH that I've started a long time ago for Fury Road appocalyptic modpack. This leaderhead have proper shading (with a Zbrush sculpted normal map, a specular map and a diffuse map) plus a baked nonshader map. I didn't spent the amount of time that I would like on it, but I release it like this because I want to carry on my other projects.

Model and Texture : C.Roland
Shading : Refar

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=11265

Maybe I'll recycle her on an historical leader one day. If you have any suggestion of an historial leader that could be based on her, I'm open to suggestion. Note that it isn't obligated to be a modern learder. I can create a crown and change a bit her outfit to make her look medieval or ancient.

Sorry if I make another post so quickly but I wanted to come at you for a matter I think is of an high importance. I'm becoming upset with that silly alexander that came with the vanilla game and thought you said earlier you wanted to make one closer to this :
The irony is that it exist a very very close mesh in the packed files. Do you think you can bless us all with a true alexander ?

Attachments

• alexander_the_great.jpg
    alexander_the_great.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 1,962
I think with some work she'd make a good Yulia Tymoshenko. She could always be turned into an Anne of Brittany as well. Perhaps Maria Theresa (when she was younger), other than that I can't really think of many other female leaders she really looks like, or could possibly be.

Please, no more Joan of Ark as a ruler for France ! She really only led a small army and get fired very early (joke here). Yes, this blond girl nead a name or, even better, a range of use within some female leaders.

PS : I'm sorry for the "Alexander" intermede but I cannot pass on the existence of the alexander_the_geat.nif under art/interface/leaderheads folder of the unpacked fpk.

Looks nice Roland. Maybe you could make her into Julia from AoW?

Attachments

• Julia.jpg
    Julia.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 180
Come on, don't be hating on Joanie. If it weren't for her some of you Frenchmen would be speaking English right now.

I already type & think in english here, half the song I hear are in english. it's not that of a problem if it happened earlier. I don't hate her, although I can't understand why she is so overrated by the anglophone side.

By the way, sniperrabbit, Ekmek's working on a better Alexander the Great.

Sorry if I make another post so quickly but I wanted to come at you for a matter I think is of an high importance. I'm becoming upset with that silly alexander that came with the vanilla game and thought you said earlier you wanted to make one closer to this :
The irony is that it exist a very very close mesh in the packed files. Do you think you can bless us all with a true alexander ?

i have a long blond alex using the body from the extra stuff in my blender purgatory. i may get back to it...

I'd use vanilla alex as pyrrhus if i do.

@ roland what animations does this use?

Please, no more Joan of Ark as a ruler for France ! She really only led a small army and get fired very early (joke here). Yes, this blond girl nead a name or, even better, a range of use within some female leaders.

Well, I listed a few other leaders as well, so I wasn't particularly focusing on Joan (actually it was an aside after my initial post). But part of the reason I brought her up was that the face of this woman (in the screen shot) looked a little "dirty," or embattled. So I figured if you throw some armor around her she'd make a good Joan of Ark. There ARE already Jean d'Arcs out there already, but I think this LH would look cool with some chainmail and armor on it.

But anyway, I think part of the reason Joan of Arc is brought up a lot as a French leader is for three reasons (1) she is female, and they don't have a female leader and (2) she is a good medieval-era leader, and of course (3) since this is an English-based website, English speakers know about her because she fought against England and because Americans tend to like underdogs and she is an underdog. Plus she was crazy. Or whatever you call it... religious... divinely inspired... etc.

Why was Joanie crazy?

C'mon. Everyone knows when God talks to you, he means business.

i have a long blond alex using the body from the extra stuff in my blender purgatory. i may get back to it...

I'd use vanilla alex as pyrrhus if i do.

@ roland what animations does this use?

You have to use the anim in the Zip. It's a renamed Izy's animation.

Top Bottom