1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Bloodthirsty Citizens?

Discussion in 'Civ3 - General Discussions' started by docceh, Feb 13, 2002.

1. docceh

docceh Iron Maiden Fan!

In my current game under Republic, my citizens seem to only give WLTK days if im at war lol!

Not taking cities or stuff, just if I declare war. If peace is made they start rioting !!!

Anyone else had similar experiences ?

2. itsa95thing

itsa95thing Chieftain

ive had ta similar experiance ive never had riots when ending a war but I have had wltkd's in all most all my city's after staring war, I read somewere that you get a boost in hap when you start a war and as it goes on you get a minus depending on what kind of gov you have.

on a side not Ive notised that when playing as rome under democracy I dont get war wearines as fast as with other civ's ive tried even when I start the war so maybe some civs are more blood thirsty than others. :rocket2: