Blue Screen Of Death!!!

adog

Prince
I have major problems with my pc. Yesterday morning when I tryed to start up my computer I got the blue screen of death. I have Windows XP and here's exactly what it says when you try to start it up, STOP: c000021A (fatal system error) The windows logon process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0x80000007 (0x00000000 0x00000000). The system has been shut down. I tryed to run it in last good configuration mode, safe mode and debug mode all to no avail, it still brings me to the blue screen of death. I am not very computer literate, so any help would be appreciated.

basic Input output system.

That wouldn't be much help. Might be a windows issue. if windows isn't booting up in safe mode then your screwed, some file got corrupted. Best to stick your windows CD into your cd rom drive and boot the machine up and repair or re install windows.

Dum dum dum.........
IIRC c000021A can be caused by faulty memory. Google memtest, download it and burn to CD, scan with it and see if it returns any errors.

Speedo said:
Dum dum dum.........
IIRC c000021A can be caused by faulty memory. Google memtest, download it and burn to CD, scan with it and see if it returns any errors.

Well since he can't boot his computer. A google search led to MSKB which said something about Roxio go back.

Well since he can't boot his computer.

Well, he's posting, so he has acces to somebody's comp. :yeah:

A google search led to MSKB which said something about Roxio go back.

c000021A can be caused by lots 'o things. It's a fairly typical highly descriptive MS error code.

I'm posting from my work computer, unfortunately I can't play civ or online poker at work.

The only thing that I would do is reinstall windows.

Top Bottom