BNW - TDCL - Game # 5 Inca

peddroelm

King
deity pangea domination honor (fast ? early >200Turns) win (normal speed)

youtube playlist

all videos should be up in the next 24 hours

Spoiler :
extremely lucky in all wars so far (did not have to fight any AI carpet of doom)
-stole very early worker from russia
-typical honor 3 city (built settlers at 3 population) (one coastal for future fleet - so far fleet was mostly fluff - not much experience but it does produce a bit of gold by sinking ships/burning coastal cities/land units)
-trained a bit vs a coastal city state that also donated 2 extra workers for the cause
-detoured for construction before philosophy - delayed tech and forced me to hard build composites instead of -slingers .. Still got Machinery at T104
-russia went to attack mongols - left capital undefended
-mongols were fighting some city state - left capital undefended (got friended by most of the map by liberating 3 city states from under mongolia)
-assyrians were under developed and wekended by wars - left capital undefended
-iroquois settled a ton of crappy cities and almost killed rome - left capital undefended
-brazil was peaceful but had no units - left capital undefended (few units poorly positioned)
-rome was barelly alive when I've reached it with my carped of doom - capital undefended (no units)
-korea is the only AI left standing - has best AI yech and biggest,meanest AI army but it won't be much longer (will I get landship tech before the end of the game ?)
EDIT win time T213

You finished domination ten turns faster than I did. Have you ever tried using the Enhanced User Interface?

You finished domination ten turns faster than I did. Have you ever tried using the Enhanced User Interface?

was extremely lucky with AI army placement (always elsewhere) in this one (could've probably shaved at least 10 turns if I didn't make so many mistakes - not pre-building road to Iroquois and waiting 7+ turns on razing city for oxford(artillery) were some huge ones )

EUI -thought about it - I does have some nice features (noticed during Aicken's video LPs) - was considering adding it - but too lazy so far to go trough the motion (learning the new features and being capable of making use of them) ..

Guess when I do - it would save tame for me and the viewers (I'm assuming it cuts some of the time wasted clicking in trough the current interface )

Top Bottom