[Civ2] Bombers located in a city is causing unhappiness?

stixs

Chieftain
Hi all. I don't know if this is a bug or what. I've just built some bombers in two different cities. I sent both bombers from their home cities to another city where I want them to be stationed. But despite being in a friendly city, they are still producing unhappiness in their home cities. Any body have a clue what's going on?

Air units always cause unhappiness, except for fighters, which never cause unhappiness. I'm fairly certain this is deliberate behaviour. In any case, it is expected behaviour.

Air units always cause unhappiness, except for fighters, which never cause unhappiness. I'm fairly certain this is deliberate behaviour. In any case, it is expected behaviour.
Thanks! I don't make it to the modern age very often, so this caught me by surprise.

I saw a scenario where fighters cause unhappiness,unfortunately I don't remember the name,but I think that is in folders of MGE,maybe in BESTONET.

I saw a scenario where fighters cause unhappiness,unfortunately I don't remember the name,but I think that is in folders of MGE,maybe in BESTONET.
Did the scenario's custom rules change the fighter's role from Air Superiority to Attack? That would do it.

Did the scenario's custom rules change the fighter's role from Air Superiority to Attack? That would do it.
I found that scenario.Is 'Eastwind' from BESTONET folder,with WWII Pacific,Pearl Harbor and more,Japanese first move.American fighters cause unhappiness,Democracy,maybe too for Japan(Republic) more fighters from a city will cause unhappiness.

Last edited:
Top Bottom