BombNesIII: The Age of Imperialism

Bah Mexico will invade and take Berlin!

We'll make you the 1 1/2 Reich.

To all awaiting approval for their nation of choice: Nordstream has taken the time to send me a PM outlaying some basic, but very impressive plans he has for Austria-Hungary. If you would like to continue to be in the running for a nation that someone else has also applied for, shoot me a PM with some thoughts on your possible plans/goals and I will judge them and decide by the end of the weekend.

For those in the Berlin Conference, the international slave trade issue has now been posted, your comments, amendments and votes are needed.

I think I'll try a hand at Argentina.

For those in the Berlin Conference, the issue of the Madhist Rebellion is now posted, I require the following nations to put forth their input: France, Britain, Italy, and The Ottoman Empire. All others are also welcome to input.

From The German Empire
To The Kingdom of Italy and The Austria-Hungary Empire

We wish to reaffirm our commitment to our current alliance between our three great nations and hope that it will ensure the peace and stability we need in these troubling times.

(See Triple Alliance)

Also for those in the Berlin Conference, the issue of Ethiopian Sovereignty has been posted.

@Bombshoo:- Any news on a player for Belgium? I really need him for the Congo Free State issue.

To: The German Empire and the Austria-Hungarian Empire

We reaffirm our commitment towards our alliance, the Triple Alliance.

@Bombshoo:- Any news on a player for Belgium? I really need him for the Congo Free State issue.

Well unfortunately they are moderately hard to get in contact with sometimes and thus the position is open to anyone who wants it, but I'll fall back on my friend if no one better comes along by the end of the week. I should probably see him before then at least.

Great, Bomb if you could throw Milarqui an invite into the Berlin Conference that would be great.

Also for those in the conference the subject of the colonization and division of Africa has now been posted. Your comments are needed.

All those currently in the Berlin Conference, we are beginning one of the meetings on #nes, you are welcome to come.

All others, please stay out =/ I know its harsh but #nes is a middle ground between MSN people and AOL people (yahoo people suck and don't count) so if you could stay off or join and remain silent that would be great and I would appreciate it.

The Tokyo Treaty Revision Conference of 1884
The United States, Great Britain, France, the Netherlands, Russia, and Japan

The time for conflict has gone and our time of cooperation has been most fruitful. Japan’s industry outstrips that of many smaller European countries, and are on par with many of the larger ones; the Japanese military, thanks in part to some of you, is becoming a force to be reckoned with among our immediate neighbors, as was demonstrated in the small conflicts with China; the Japanese people have agreed to tear down anachronistic laws and institutions, to be replaced by modern, Western ones, and those have been fully implemented or are on the verge of being so.

Minister Bingham will meet with his Japanese counterparts in Tokyo to discuss parameters for any agreement.

The Kingdom of Italy congratulates Japan on becoming a true civilized state. Welcome to the western world!

Top Bottom