Bonaparte II Tournament Game #1 PBEM

Originally posted by Patient English
Yeah, sorry - I just read the original thread. Multi-thread running jokes are too complex for me, unless you hyperlink them! :geek:

My apologizes Voltar! I shall try to make joke accounting easier for you in the future!:D

War! with France!

This shouldn't be a big surprise you short egotistical upstart. An alliance has existed betwen Britian, Austria and Prussia for a while.

We have no quarrels with Sweden if they wish to remain nuetral.
However if they dont we will deal with them as well.

Limited attacks outside of Verona.

Originally posted by conmcb25

My apologizes Voltar! I shall try to make joke accounting easier for you in the future!:D

I dunno how I am involved here... but allrightty....

Originally posted by conmcb25

This shouldn't be a big surprise you short egotistical upstart. An alliance has existed betwen Britian, Austria and Prussia for a while.

We harbour little respect for emperors who'se sole claim to the imperial title comes from some long forgotten documents. Unlike our Austrian 'equal', we have aquired our position by force and skill.
The time has come, it would seem, to finally abolish the foul 'institution' known as the 'Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation'. Something we've been pondering for a while, you have our gratitude for presenting us with the opertunity :p

Lastly we would ask of you to consider this: Would you rather be an egotistical upstart or a Habsburg inbred? ;)

Originally posted by Henrik
Lastly we would ask of you to consider this: Would you rather be an egotistical upstart or a Habsburg inbred? ;)

Well whats the matter with having 6 toes?:D

Iron delivered to Berlin.

The Czar and his court are taking full advantage of Russia's neutrality by placing bets on the eventual winner of the Austro-Prussian vs Franco-Swedish war.

Oh, and the Imperial Russian Government declares itself to be the premier Empire in Europe. ;)

Originally posted by Case

Oh, and the Imperial Russian Government declares itself to be the premier Empire in Europe. ;)

Russia is indeed an empire but her ruler isn't an emperor :p

Atleast not in the eyes of the catholic church :mischief:

Originally posted by voltar
Hey Britain is still in this ya know!

Still now, but not in a few turns... :p

Horribly wrong, Peter The Great was declared Emperor of All Russians, the Hapsburgs agreed to this.

This is because back in the 15th century, a Hapsburg emperor dubbed the Czar Emperor of All Russians. Peter found out, and officially gave that title to all future Czars, this was approved by all foreign states eventually.

You forget that the archives of the Vatican can easily be altered by those currently in power of the institution. ;)

(Ok, ok, I know, should've remembered, I had a long conversation with the keeper of the now dead "Russian civlization II site" about this earlier)

London retaken, several Brittish artillery pieces killed in the surounding country side.
Brittish losses where monumental, for how long do they think they can keep it up at this rate?

In other news, with the sneak attack by Prussia and Austria, all of their merchants has been arrested, their goods confiscated.
France is slowly switching to a war economy. Hundreds of soldiers are being drafted all around France and a small amount of money was alocated to cultivate the allready growing legend of Napoleon...

*1 British dragoon regiment that had killed a Swedish artillery piece is now destroyed itself. A Swedish grenadier regiment began a pursuit after the disasterous defeat of the artillery and managed to find the dragoons. After a short battle, the regiment's commander gave up. The newly made prisoners are now in the shipyards of Stockholm, helping the Swedish war effort.
*A massive Prussian army (I believe about 8 regiments) off Stralsund was totally destroyed by the Stralsund garisson. The casualties were moderate and are only inflicted by a regiment of Garde Zu Füss that was also part of the army. The army's 2 regiments of howitzers were also caught by surprise and quickly destroyed. With this gigantic victory and our successes in Norway, the Swedish high command is certain that this war can be won.

French Two Decker sunk off London

Limited ground action outside London destroys a few French troops divisions.

The British fleet heading to Port in the mediterannean sinks 1 French merchantmen

Top Bottom