Bonaparte II Tournament Game #4 PBEM

Prussia is currently being run by a comitee of statesmen while King Chris is away on a state visit to the New World.

The Prussian government would like to present an official complaint about the Brittish blockade of the Baltic sea.
Brittish warships are currently preventing passage from any non-brittish ships in the Öresund and the Bälts.
These are Danish/Swedish territorial waters which brittain is violating.

Austria has received no diplomatic approaches in this game, and would like to do so! (Update: thank you for your note, General Bonaparte!)

In the meantime, couriers have been dispatched from Vienna to the capitals of Europe.....

In early action to secure the approaches to Vienna, outlying Bavarian artillery positions were stormed today by elements of General Mack's Army. Light casualties only were reported.

Action has also been taken against the Turk: Varna has been captured (+1 VP), and a force of Grenadiers repulsed outside Sophia. Negotiations with Russia about a joint anti-Turkish campaign have begun....

*Nal'Chik captured
*Costanza captured

Waku, can you please post a more complete report after you make your move??? It's kind of irritating to guess what you did. :(

*British frigate sunk near Palma

*British frigate sunk near Corsica

*A French Two Decker engaged a British Three Decker west of Brest. The British ship sunk the French ship, but a French Frigate attacked as well and mananged to get the killing blow on the British ship.

*Zurich,Oldenburg and Mainz captured by French forces.

*Sassari captured on Corsica

*Livorno captured in Italy

-Napoleon-

The Spanish Government demands that France imeadiatly withdraw it's cavalry force from northern Spain.

------------

Sas, could I sugest that you move to the latest version of Lazyciv? It is able to function without screwing with city names :)

Originally posted by Case
Sas, could I sugest that you move to the latest version of Lazyciv? It is able to function without screwing with city names :)

I am using the latest version. I downloaded the custom version... :confused:

Oh, OK. I think that the 'copy and paste' feature allows you to get around this problem.

Prussia takes Rostok, but is totally neutral elsewhere.

Today, Austrian troops took Ravenna. General Melas stated that Naples, Livorno and Rome are in the French sphere of influence, but that the rest of Italy will soon be Austrian. Our French friends are warmly thanked for the financial skills they have shared so unselfishly with us.

In Albania, Tirane fell earlier in the month, and a campaign against Macedonia is being prepared.

+ 2 VPs

*Stara Zagora has been captured by Russian forces making an amphibious landing on the coast.

French forces are now moving towards the cities of Ulm, Cologne, Kassel, Rome and Naples. These cities should be considered French, and we kindly ask any other nation to not attack these cities. Unless it's to support the French offcourse.

France remains in a defensive position along the channel, and the defenses are as better than they have ever been before. Any attack by Britian will be met with a firm and decisive response.

*A British two Decker was sunk in the mediterranean in retalliation for British attacks on French vessles in the same area.

Nothing to report.

Stara Zagora reported liberated by the Turks. We also understand a large British subsidy has been paid to encourage resistance to Napoleon this month.

Our Army of the Danube under General Mack has taken Munich, after a huge artillery bombardment. No Austrian troops were lost in the assault, although counter-battery fire destroyed many of our guns.

+ 1 VP

Top Bottom