Bonaparte II Tournament Game #6 PBEM

Originally posted by sas
no, only one day because of the password, Will play tomorrow.

Hey you better be nice to the Bump King if you ever want to get a smiley face again!:D

And whose computer burned up? And who didn't have a hard copy of passwords?

4 days that is my final ruling:D

Im kidding of course, just a reminder there are only two games right now at the 2 plus day delay:D

All hail the esteemed and feared Bumping King :D

I will do thou bidding later this very day day

SAS

Did you send a reminder to Voltar? You would like to get a smiley face from me again, wouldn't you?:lol:

Sweden continues it's battle against the Danes.

I just recieved the reminder

Voltar, I think that that's the wrong save (it looks like you've posted the save for game 4)

Sorry! Wrong save indeed and here's the correct one.

Invaders destroyed

In a remarkable feat of arms, the British Army has routed the much vaunted French 'Army of England'. After much hard fighting, French corpses litter the hills around Cantebury and the ruins of what was once Dover.

Can't say I'm surprised....good job the second wave is standing by.....

Any official word on casualties Nick, to save me having to trawl through the before-and-after saves?

Thanks - John

PS Happy New Year to all the Players....:D

I killed all but one regiment of your invading Army for the loss of more units then I care to remember ;)

*Austro-Prussian alliance signed. This will help the central European region to stabilize.
*Thessalonica captured with no losses.
*We would like to know from the Russians and the French, if any deals have already been made about Italy and about Constantinople. If this is not the case, please send a PM or e-mail so we can discuss the matter.

Top Bottom