Bonaparte II Tournament Game #8 PBEM

Case old buddy please stop drinking beer for a few minutes and come out and play! Better yet drink WHILE you are playing!

BUMP BUMP BUMP

All is quiet in Austria

Sorry for the delay. I completly forgot I needed to play this round.

Oporto has been bombarded, and 1 Ship of the Line and 1 Frigate were sunk at their moorings. General Cuesta ordered an assault on the town. An extremely determined Portuguese Brigade, supported with Artillery, took a heavy toll of our men. Two of our Dragoon Regiments, two Musketeer Brigades and a Regiment of King Juan's own Guard all fell in the bloody fighting. Eventually the brave Portuguese succumbed to weight of numbers, though, and the Spanish flag proudly waves over Oporto again!

Our army in the east is now almost fully redeployed, and how long can it be before all Portugal is once again reunited under the Iberian Crown? The Portuguese will rue the day they provoked this war!

It's soon my turn, can someone crack/remove the passwords?

Guard regiments begin the conquest of Denmark; Alborg captured.

did you remove the password Darius?

EDIT: checked and the password is still there. Can Darius or Henrik remove the password. Hmm... perhaps i should learn some Hex Editing and do this myself :rolleyes: Less work for you guys.

Sorry, I probably should have done it since it was my turn, eh? :o

Sunk a damaged French Two decker near Brest. Please report when you attack and sink ships Voltar!! ;)

Other than that, the month was used preparing for the comming actions against Spain.

BUMP..........ME!

SAS no email?

You know I wont be able to give you a smiley face this week again dont you!

3 days on the turn for me.:spank:

Thorn Dye to Prague.

Continued Progress towards Progress.

Henrik I sent you am email please respond.

The Austrian Army has added the Island of Cofu to the mighty Austrian empire.

Top Bottom