1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Bonus policies cards cost gold based on percentages idea for mod, request.

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Creation & Customization' started by Bate1999, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Bate1999

Bate1999 Chieftain

Can anyone implement this idea into a mod please?

Policies cards like Craftsmen or any other cards that provide bonuses (excluding any of the policies cards for gold bonuses) can they be made to cost like 25% of all your cities gold income from worked tiles and trade routes but not gold from deals with other players or obtain any other way (the idea being that being friendly and able to trade with other players is even more imported for gold income since it could be your only source of gold income if you have to many bonus policy cards running).

So, let’s say I run Craftsmen, Serfdom, Communications Office and Propaganda and each one costing 25% of all my cities gold what I envisioned is no gold income since 25 times 4 is 100% basically as an example per turn 100 (-100%)=0 gold income and let’s say I add another one Cryptography costing 25% of all my cities gold I am now losing gold 100 (-125%)=-25 gold per turn and so on…

Can something like this be done please? And if the AI players cannot deal with this can this be made to affect them less or not at all? Just something that can dramatically affects gold use and can be change frequently but not too frequently as you cannot always change policies cards when you want to.

I’m willing to pay too for a mod like this, especially if has been balanced as much as possible and the AI players are able to play with these changes.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018