1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Border Problem. Spain Dug up my archaeological site!

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by RoLaren, Jan 21, 2018.

1. RoLaren

RoLaren Chieftain

I had not given open borders to Spain. We were not at war. His archaeologist just waltzed in and dug up my site. grrrr

Oh, and when I declared war on him for it (he already hated me before that, and I hadn't been at war with anyone else), all the other AIs said I was a warmonger. grrrr.

2. Leyrann

Leyrann Warlord

Terracotta Army allows the one who built it to move archeologists into another civ's territory without open borders. Any chance he had it?

3. RoLaren

RoLaren Chieftain

Thank you! That must be it. I thought I was going crazy or something. That is soo irritating! I'll pay attention next time when someone gets that.