Boreum 1000 AD

Briefly, I view the MD Market a crucial, and suggest we PRB=Harbor for $60 to hurry it to completion. MD also needs roads ASAP, and its delivery of Salt to Elysium, preferably THIS TURN.

I have posted plans which affect Boreum in Turn 1000AD, the Mord Settler is working on an Irrigation project which is vital to Mord's instant growth.

I ask you to plan your Settlers and Ferry to settler the new Island which is presently patrolled by a Diplomat.

So if we say the diplomat island needs two settlers, the caraval could go north to New Octavia. New OCtavia could rush build its settler whilst Eboracum changes to a settler (built it one turn) and Mordhiem swaps to a caravan. The these two settlers could board the caraval and set off towards the island.

Also the York Downs settler could be rush built and board the caraval without any delay. This would mean that one settler could be dropped off on wheat island whilst the other two can go to Diplo island.

One the settler near Octavia finishes anything it is doing it can complete the road

Top Bottom