Boreum 860 AD

Dell19

Take a break
Comments from Gary about Boreum:
The Boreum Ferry is near YD with Ebor Settler and a Dip, ready to sail to Wheat South and found a city, start a Settler. The guard Legion was just built by MD, which already supports the Boreum Ferry. The new Legion is walking to Mord to rehome there, then ferry to Wheat Island. That will be the war unit for Mord, but with the emminent Settler, it would be the fourth unit. Octavia is guarded by a Mord Legion, so take support into Octavia. That resolves Boreum.

Basically since hte settler plan has been agreed upon and does appear in another Boreum thread, this thread should mainly be for deciding what to build in each city after we have finished the settlers and whether anything needs changing

Marl Downs
Current: About to start
Next: Settler

New Octavia
Current: Settler
Next: Temple ?

Neuma
Current: Temple
Next: Further city improvements ?

Eboracum
Current: Caravan
Next: Caravan ?

York Downs
Current: Settler (Will take awhile)
Next: Trireme?

Mordhiemia
Current: Settler (Nearly completed)
Next: caravan ?

dell19 wrote: Basically since hte settler plan has been agreed upon and does appear in another Boreum thread

Can post the link to this thread. I know 2 settlers are off to wheat island, but I can't recall what was planned for the others

Filler, D and G was the most popular option and since we've built the filler, we just need to build D and G on the island. The two spots North and south of wheat.

The other settlers are for improving the terrain/ bui.lding the river filler if its possible now... and building soem cities on the other islands to the East.

Are we still building the river bridge filler? I was going to yesterday, then saw that we were building a road on it so I wasn't sure. It seemed a waste spending time building a road there then building straight on top of it!

Yes, lets send the Ferry now, drop the Settler and Dip at the South "D" Site, and start a Settler I guess. Octavia can build Settler after Settler, we have so many island sites up here. Also, let's keep the MD Caraval as a ferry , indefinitely.

We have 2 Caravels near Bactra. The close one, Civvium, is needed to ferry a Caravan from Beast Flats. So let's drop the Warrior and dash back, tardy, but better late than never.
Bactra IPRB=10 $17 , to speed that Dip along.

My other notes:
Marl Downs: Ocean serf to Road, sw to Caravan 0/50 in 10
Rehome Legion in Mordhiemia, ship to Wheat Island.
York Downs: IPRB=10 $2, Settler 9/40 in 10, then perhaps Caravel
Mordhiemia: Settler 36/40 in 1, then Settler? Caravan?
Octavia: Settler 9/40 in 9, grows in 5 ok, THEN SETTLER
Eboracum: IPRB $2, Caravan 19/50 in 6, then Caravan.
Neuma: Temple 14/40 in 9, then Caravan?

MD is an interesting choice. I had changed it to Caravan, it was different in the download. Another choice is MarketPlace. It is about to get its first Trade Route, and we may go to Republic soon - I HOPE.

I like Dell19's recommendations at the top, except Octavia, another Settler rather than a Temple. Jayne, I'm happy you were thinking of founding Boreum River Bridge, but now that we have Bridge Building, I no longer think we will ever need it.

Top Bottom