BOTM 106 Final Spoiler - Game Over

DynamicSpirit

Fear him of the pink tie
GOTM Staff

BOTM 106 - Final Spoiler

So how did your game after 1AD go? Did you win?

Reading Requirements

Stop! If you are participating in BOTM 106 then you MUST NOT read this thread unless
  • You have submitted your entry

Posting Restrictions
  • Do not post any savegame file from the game. Discussions and screenshots are fine but not actual games.

So I am the 18th submission, but the first to this thread, odd. :)

I went for the AP in the end and got there in 680AD for a 203k score, not too bad. I had killed of Rome, France and Portugal with HA, decided to leave hinduist Boudica alone as a universal object of hate and then suck up to the Buddha block on the other island.

The most difficult part was getting a Buddhist city myself for shared religion modifiers. However, the Americans when I met them where red-fisted and since he didn't know Boudica yet, was planning against either of his fellow Buddhists. Not much later he declared on the Chinese, so I declared on the Americans with left over HAs after spreading Christ to them. Captured the Buddhist city of Boston and called peace. I had only minor declare-on-my-friend negatives with Charly and none with the Chinese. Finished AP quickly with chops in the middle of a GA, adopted Budd. Charly went to +9 quickly, in the final turns made him declare on Boudica for feudalism and made him adopt vassalage from it for favoured civic and then declared on Boudica too and got to +11. Won on the first vote.

Fun game with the early blood bath and then some "tactics" for the AP. Expect to see some good dates and scores for this game.

Running out of time and still maybe 10 turns short of domination. Again I won't submit, due to lack of time to finish. Wouldn't have been any record achievement anyway. I played Botm107 first and it still has no spoiler threads, even though Botm108 has its' threads.
Gah, nobody cares. Still, it was a nice game.

Top Bottom