[BTS] BOTM 167 Results and Congratulations

DynamicSpirit

Fear him of the pink tie
GOTM Staff
Biggest congratulations go to nocho - who has just won his 6th - yes his 6th - eptathlete award, thanks to an 1804AD fastest cultural victory. Well done nocho! Maybe we need to create a new award for the most eptathlons! ;)

I have to say the winning dates were generally pretty late. Maybe the lack of tech trading screwed people up? Along with the raging barbarians and loads of land for them to rage from! Jovan Kukic won fastest domination in 1625 AD and the gold medal. shulec fastest religious in 1530AD and the bronze medal. And for fastest conquest and spacerace, you have to go to the 20th century: UB40 fastest conquest in 1907AD (!!!) And LinkDinkin fastest space in 1953AD (by which time space race was just about to start in the real World!) You guys certainly got a taste of the whole game. But, to redeem all the dates, krikav managed to win a time victory (and the cow) in 2050. As far as I can recall, noone has ever managed to pull off a faster time victory than that in a GOTM. Oh and I should mention Ronnie1 who got the silver medal thanks to a remarkably high score, but without actually being fastest anything :mischief:

Well done all! Since just about all the dates were late, I'm sure it must've been a difficult map which you all played excellently. ;)

Summary of Medal Winners:

Jovan Kukic: 1625 AD Domination Victory, 161,041 points.

Ronnie1: 1795 AD Domination Victory, 130,063 points.

shulec: 1530 AD Religious Victory, 80,390 points.

Fastest Finish Award Winners:

nocho: 1804 AD Cultural Victory, 53,239 points.

LinkDinkin: 1953 AD Spaceship Victory, 48,936 points.

UB40: 1907 AD Conquest Victory, 35,110 points.

krikav: 2050 AD Time Victory, 14,393 points.

Other Award Winners:

deckhand: 1945 AD Domination Victory, 43,643 points.

Noble Zarkon: 1812 AD Religious Victory, 9,975 points.

notorious_banjo: 1868 AD Religious Loss, 6,791 points.

donsig: 2032 AD Domination Loss, 3,756 points.

>> See the full results here.
>> See the updated global rankings here.
>> See the latest Pantheon of Heroes here.
>> You can see and compare graphic replays of all the submissions here.
>> Award symbols are listed here.

Last edited:
Here's where everyone settled.

The Small Print:
The numbers by each player's name indicate the turn settled on (starting turn is 0). Players are colour coded by game class (challenger=red, adventurer=blue). Symbols indicate victory condition, if there's no symbol then the player either retired or was defeated. The yellow border indicates the land that was visible at the start of the game.

Biggest congratulations go to nocho - who has just won his 6th - yes his 6th - eptathlete award, thanks to an 1804AD fastest cultural victory. Well done nocho! Maybe we need to create a new award for the most eptathlons! ;)
I guess the goal now must be to get an Eptathlon of Eptathlons. ;)

Anyway, a big thanks to you and the whole GOTM staff for keeping this alive, much appreciated!

Congrats to MarleysGh0st who had the only victory not getting an award.
participation award: :hug:

Once map was revealed, I really regretted settling where I did. The others that went there did ok though. ;) 'grats
Another game I haven't made time to post in spoilers. :(

Top Bottom