[BTS] BOTM 201 - Poseidon, Immortal - Starts 12th Nov

I feel sorry for the scenario makers. They try hard to put together enjoyable experiences only to have party poopers
Amen. If the mapmaker gives me 2 settlers one time in 200 games, I'm not gonna delete the extra settler to play 'normal'.

This was a tough game and you're supposed to have this info so you can beat it this time around (if you didn't) or beat it with a harder victory condition.
Spoiler For example :
I know Cronus has unpillage-able iron. I know he'll give it to me for nothing, but I also know that a barb city will cut off our network so I only have a short time to use it.

Avoid meeting anyone since they won't trade anything and they'll just start plotting war.

Plan for an Astro triple bulb (not double), and bulb Optics for most VC's.

Awesome. Now I'm a party pooper too. Any more insults to throw my way, just for funsies? :(

Anyway, I started playing like an idiot (see, I can do it too). Start situation looked a bit weird on T0. Zeus's warrior wasn't able to move, and he had no other units than the warrior and a super archer (usually start with scouts and a worker).

Awesome. Now I'm a party pooper too. Any more insults to throw my way, just for funsies? :(

Anyway, I started playing like an idiot (see, I can do it too). Start situation looked a bit weird on T0. Zeus's warrior wasn't able to move, and he had no other units than the warrior and a super archer (usually start with scouts and a worker).
My apologies, Pangaea, didn’t mean for it to be insulting or harsh. My parents called me a party pooper more than once and it never seemed insulting.

Anyway, the contender start seems harder than 200, maybe even harder than the 201 challenger save. Should be fun.

Thank you. I was harsh too, and I'm sorry. Probably have thin skin and am sensitive to criticism due to a torrent of it as a kid. Wish it wasn't so, but that damage has been done.

Spoilers? Played to 1AD in two sessions between helping a mate with moving.

Thank you. I was harsh too, and I'm sorry. Probably have thin skin and am sensitive to criticism due to a torrent of it as a kid. Wish it wasn't so, but that damage has been done.

Spoilers? Played to 1AD in two sessions between helping a mate with moving.
Criticism of young people is brutal in the US, wherever it occurs. I happened to raise my kids in Slovenia and one thing I’m most thankful for is the relative lack of bullying on the playgrounds.

I picked Challenger. I didn' t understand the description, but will do my best. Still need a new Blu-Ray Drive, hope I' ll be able to play at all soon.

Seraiel

I picked Challenger. I didn' t understand the description, but will do my best. Still need a new Blu-Ray Drive, hope I' ll be able to play at all soon.

Seraiel

You might find it helps to get your bearings if you read the BOTM 200 game announcement and following discussion, since a lot of that information applies to this game too.

You might find it helps to get your bearings if you read the BOTM 200 game announcement and following discussion, since a lot of that information applies to this game too.

I took that advice and read the thread, still seems an interesting game I would have liked to play, looking forward towards congratiulating all contender players :) .

Once this whole thing is over, think I'd like to try out the Challenger save just to see what it's like, how brutal it is to start in an iceball location like that.

Good luck, @Seraiel.

Top Bottom