[BTS] BOTM116 - Results and Congratulations

kcd_swede

Jag är Viking!½
GOTM Staff
BOTM 116: Eric Snowden (Sitting Bull of Native America)

First, I want to apologize. The way I game-tested was inadequate, and I thought espionage was to be a bigger factor than it was. On the brighter side, at least the AI in you games acted pretty much uniformly, so that the competition aspect was fair and forthright.

My first congratulations go the the whole GOTM community. We had nothing but winners this time, and that tells me that we as a community have improved our gaming, and improved each other's skills, or at least kept the competition interesting enough for our loyal following. Or maybe wikileaks effected the results... ya never know. ;):scan:

Second congrats go the Zhary, for completing the Eptathalon! Woohoo! Not an easy accomplishment, and worthy of admiration.:thumbsup:

Then of course, it is the winners: Conq, Dom, and Diplo are all in the medals (in that order) as are Jovan Kukic, hhhawk, and neilmeister. Again, in that order.

The power of the Dog Soldier in this set-up was definitely a bonus to those who recognized it. Congrats everyone who enjoyed the game. Those of you who thought it sucked... well... we know who you are and are monitoring your behavior.:mischief:

BtS BOTM 116 Results:

Summary of Medal Winners:

Jovan Kukic: 950 AD Conquest Victory, 177,196 points.

hhhawk: 1430 AD Domination Victory, 131,448 points.

neilmeister: 1345 AD Diplomatic Victory, 130,484 points.

Fastest Finish Award Winners:

Zhary: 760 AD Domination Victory, 118,206 points.

Mintakans: 1794 AD Spaceship Victory, 97,850 points.

georgjorge: 1720 AD Spaceship Victory, 89,931 points.

Dhoomstriker: 380 BC Conquest Victory, 52,867 points.

Other Award Winners:

Ronald: 1867 AD Spaceship Victory, 60,407 points.

donsig: 1858 AD Conquest Victory, 48,661 points.

greatbeyond: 1940 AD Domination Victory, 27,332 points.

>> See the full results here.
>> See the updated global rankings here.
>> See the latest Pantheon of Heroes here.
>> You can see and compare graphic replays of all the submissions here.
>> Award symbols are listed here.

End of BtS BOTM 116 results.

Here's where everyone settled.

The Small Print:
The numbers by each player's name indicate the turn settled on (starting turn is 0). Players are colour coded by game class (challenger=red, adventurer=blue). Symbols indicate victory condition, if there's no symbol then the player either retired or was defeated. The yellow border indicates the land that was visible at the start of the game.

Second congrats go the Zhary, for completing the Eptathalon! Woohoo! Not an easy accomplishment, and worthy of admiration.:thumbsup:

:dance:I got a naked dude! Only three left to the first place of that race.

I'm not much of a spoiler writer but I will try to be better at this:
Thanks for a good game it was fun. Even if the espionage part didnt played out the way you wanted it the everybody hates you part made this game fun and intresting.

Another thing that has bother me for a while: Does I live in another universe ore something:borg: because isn't the name of the guy in the picture Edward not Eric? Haven't seen any other comment about it yet.:)

I'm pretty sure kcd lives in an alternate universe. I think they call it something like Sweden. :mischief:

(edit: oh wait..Zhary appears to live in that universe too. How can that be?!)

Another thing that has bother me for a while: Does I live in another universe ore something:borg: because isn't the name of the guy in the picture Edward not Eric? Haven't seen any other comment about it yet.:)
You know how the Soviets deleted folks from pictures? Well, I have now altered history to make your assertion correct. Never happened. Consider it part 1 of his identity make-over. And now you will go along or be disappeared.:nono:

I'm pretty sure kcd lives in an alternate universe. I think they call it something like Sweden. :mischief:

(edit: oh wait..Zhary appears to live in that universe too. How can that be?!)
Eric is Edward's evil twin, as I am to Zhary.:p

Top Bottom