1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Boudica

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Graphics Modpacks' started by esnaz, Dec 22, 2006.

1. esnaz

esnaz Chieftain

2. strategyonly

strategyonly C2C Supreme Commander

Wow!!! if the skin were just a little more darker or greener would be a nice addition to all fantasy MODs, i like the addition around the eyes, VERY nice!!:goodjob:

3. GarretSidzaka

GarretSidzaka Chieftain

thats very nice skin! good work, i cant wait to see more!

4. esnaz

esnaz Chieftain

5. Vrenir

Vrenir Chieftain

I really like some of your past work such as the Khumerian leaders and Massina, but I do have some suggestions for Boudica:

1) Is it possible to recolor the hood and earings to match (blend-into) the hair? Right now, those two items make her look too similar to Isabella in my esitmation. She'll always have the same face (retextures can't really do much there), but you made the necklace go away visibly, and if you changed the hood and earings, I think that it would do wonders for the model's original look.

2) The crown should be recolored (changing its shape to differentiate it from Isabella's I assume is not possible). What if it were copper like the mail coat of the other Celt leader Brennus? Perhaps with a different color stone as well?

If you change those two things, I think that your Boudica will deserve a place in many a mod as a distinctive retex, just like the Massina and Khumerian ones (which are some of the best out there in my view).

6. esnaz

esnaz Chieftain

thanks!!

It is possible to change the shape of her crown. if you like, i could release a second edition of her.

7. Vrenir

Vrenir Chieftain

That would be awesome. Thanks.

8. Edgecrusher

Edgecrusher Chieftain

I was going to suggest just take the crown off all-together. An ancient Celtic leader wouldnt wear a "crown" in the traditional sense of the word.

9. DylanAedui

DylanAedui Chieftain

I also echo the request for a second version either without the crown or with a different shape, perhaps. Then this LH will indeed be in the same league as your others, good sir.

Thanks!

10. esnaz

esnaz Chieftain

i can try that, but last time i tried to delete her crown, i deleted the top of her head!!! Sometimes, its quite hard to distinguish things in Blender...for those of you who use it. Still, I'd be glad to make a New Boudica leader!!

11. Rewdagger

Rewdagger Chieftain

how do u install the file, ive been playing civ for awhile but am new at using the mods and changes, ty

12. esnaz

esnaz Chieftain

you have to download it from this site...
    1. Click the Ling
    2. Click "Run"
    3. Your Unzip program should run afterward, click on extract and save it to
    C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Assets\Art\LeaderHeads

13. ElGrillo

ElGrillo Chieftain

hello, nice work. I installed it right now. What traits this leader uses?