Boxed game, patch download

Tapewormlondon

Warlord
Hi Guys,

I just want to know if there is a huge patch to download if i buy the boxed game. The reason I ask is that I recently moved into a flatshare where the download speed is something stupid like 200KBPS. Any huge patch forced on me by steam would take ages to download.

We will be upgrading to 20 meg from this silly hamster run crap we have in a few weeks, so if it is i will just wait until then to get the game.........will be quicker. Lol

Could someone tell me if thats the case?

Cheers

Some people have said its 1Gb, some have said its tiny, unfortunatley no one has a link or pic with proof

Some people have said its 1Gb, some have said its tiny, unfortunatley no one has a link or pic with proof
This doens't count for retail, but with the pre-load and the deluxe edition, there was an additional download of 995Mb.

But mind you, this was the pre-load and included the binaries and stuff, which, I reckon, are already on the disc when you buy retail.

I have it preloaded on Steam (UK so have to wait to play) and the patch is almost 1GB I can confirm.

On top of that I had to download 3GB demo :D

So does anyone know about the boxed versions and the size, if any of their patches?

Top Bottom