boys/men look better without makup

Yes, it does. Blonded hair is incredibly stupid, ugly, and fake.

I agree, but other hair coloring exists.

A well done auburn, black, or blue hair coloring trumps a bunch of other cosmetic enhancements.

Of course men look better with makeup. Does anyone not think that every guy that goes on TV doesn't have a makeup artist attend to him first? And actors?
That doesn't qualify. For example Cameras combined with the typical illumination let your skin look greasy. Makeup covers it

But there is in deed one valid example of the movie world:

As in past centurys it really already has been perfectly normal to use extensive makeup as a man this trend may come back. Especially regarding the fact, that male and female seem to share more and more when it comes to appearance and body care.

I personally fear this day and am confident to be long gone.

Well, we might. Few of us ever check, to be honest.

As in past centurys it really already has been perfectly normal to use extensive makeup as a man this trend may come back. Especially regarding the fact, that male and female seem to share more and more when it comes to appearance and body care.

I personally fear this day and am confident to be long gone.

If you're pointing out his eye makeup, it's not like he could have worn sunglasses. Had to do something to cut down the glare when you're out in the sun in the middle of the ocean all day.

Now we just wear sunglasses.

That doesn't qualify. For example Cameras combined with the typical illumination let your skin look greasy. Makeup covers it.

There's a difference between some powder and makeup. Conan O'Brien once joked about it when his show hired a makeup artist to do his hands, as before, when they were near his face, it'd look as if a corpse was trying to pull his head to the underworld.

I definitely like boys without makeup on. Makeup makes them look to old.

Men look better without makeup.
Women too.

There's a difference between some powder and makeup. Conan O'Brien once joked about it when his show hired a makeup artist to do his hands, as before, when they were near his face, it'd look as if a corpse was trying to pull his head to the underworld.
When Conans hand looked dead (who is by the way fantastic, I'd love a German Conan) and actors, anchormen and so on don't like to look dead (at least most of the time) I don't see your exact point.

Top Bottom