Bradeline and His Well

jimi12

Half Jedi
In this thread http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=159360&highlight=Design%3A it describes the elohim as guarding Bradeline's Well which is the gate to the underworld. Bradeline is also the name of the first or second adventurer unit the Grigori get. I am assuming this is the same Bradeline. From this info, i would think it suggets that he went down into the underworld on some sort of quest. To seek the soul of his lost love? to raid the treasures of laroth?

Also, i have to ask if Bradelines Well was ever planned to be included into the mod. If so, is it still on the docket?

A lot of really cool things could be done in the game with a gate to the underworld. Any ideas with ways to include this?

Bradeline is a Great Sage, I don't think there is an adventurer with the same name.

Yep, Braseline summoned a Demon that appears to be Meshabber of Dis. Or atleast, his entry. I remember this entry for I think to or three units/heros at diffrent times.

i thought that was the demon that possesed saverous, wasnt that exerpt from the tale of saverous?

I believe it was part of the Tale of Saverous, but we never found out just how Saverous tied in to anything.

This used to be the entry of Kael Colbane.

Top Bottom