Bradeline's Well and Going to Hell

Treason

Chieftain
Sooo...What's the deal with Bradeline's Well and spreading Hell terrain? I mean, I know it does once the Armageddon counter hits a certain number, but including that, what are the other triggers as it seems to happen in some of my games, but not in others.

Edit: ...and is there anyway to stop the terrain from spreading, beyond trying to lower the Arm.Counter or spamming Sanctuary?

If your civ has a good alignment it shouldn't spread into your cultural borders. If your borders spread to include hell terrain though it seems to stay until you sanctuary it out.

If your civ has a good alignment it shouldn't spread into your cultural borders. If your borders spread to include hell terrain though it seems to stay until you sanctuary it out.

This I already knew, but thanks for the reply :)

I'm more curious as to stopping it from spreading on it's own, through means in the game.

As far as I know, only the ways we've mentioned above. As far as the actual mechanics I can't say. I don't know enough about coding to even hazard a look into the python or xml.

I'm pretty sure Bradeline's Well has nothing to do with hell terrain or the Armageddon Counter.

The civilopedia has explanations of both the Armageddon Counter and Hell Terrain in the section called "Fall from Heaven Concepts" (or something like that). That should tell you most of what you need to know.

I'm pretty sure Bradeline's Well has nothing to do with hell terrain or the Armageddon Counter.

The civilopedia has explanations of both the Armageddon Counter and Hell Terrain in the section called "Fall from Heaven Concepts" (or something like that). That should tell you most of what you need to know.

The mechanic he's talking about does not exist in FfH; It's in FF, RifE, and I believe Orbis though I'm not sure of that one. ;)

The mechanic he's talking about does not exist in FfH; It's in FF, RifE, and I believe Orbis though I'm not sure of that one. ;)

Could have sworn this situation had cropped up on me in "vanilla" FfH...

..I have too many things installed.

Top Bottom