Brave New World 66% off at GreenManGaming

You can get a further 20% off that if you use the voucher GMG20-ODON7-FLUA7, so it's just under 75% off right now. Simply put, Brave New World for $8? YES PLEASE.

I'm surprised how cheap I managed to get the Civ V series so far; got the base game free in Golden Joysticks, then I got the Gold Upgrade for 3 TF2 keys by trading (that's about $7), and Brave New World is $8 right now.

Holy crap! Good deal...bought.

Buying BNW from the above site ... then you will download the program or the download is connected with Steam somehow? I have only bought through Steam so I don't know how this works. A simple answer would be great.

Was hoping to upgrade with a Steam Winter sale here soon. Looks I will get this when I get home later today from work. Do you need to be a member of the above website? You need to log in before purchase?

Thanks

Brew God

Buying BNW from the above site ... then you will download the program or the download is connected with Steam somehow? I have only bought through Steam so I don't know how this works. A simple answer would be great.

Was hoping to upgrade with a Steam Winter sale here soon. Looks I will get this when I get home later today from work. Do you need to be a member of the above website? You need to log in before purchase?

Thanks

Brew God

Pouakai said the first part very nicely, it gives you a key in your email.

You have to register (and it's stupid simple), but if you're doing PayPal, make an account on the same email as the PayPal, because apparently it works bad if it's not the same. Not sure, I did it all the same.

This entire process should take no more than 20 minutes, really. Worth it for getting BNW for $8.19 or so (for me, I had to also pay conversion rates, which rip you off, since $1 CAD != $0.92 USD)

All Civ 5 content is on sale at least 66%, you can get the complete Civ 5 collection for about $20 cant beat that with a stick.

Thanks alot Pouakai. That at least two I owe you.

And thanks Heart's Soul for the voucher.

Yeah, thanks guys! I've been waiting for BNW to go on sale, and this is better than I hoped.

Can you buy it as a gift for a friend on Steam?

$13.59 in Australia. Still not bad! That's like one and a half drinks in the Sydney CBD!

GreenManGaming does not allow people from Poland to purchase Scrambled Continents... It's for $1.60 so jimmies were rustled.

If you are from a forgotten region of the world, use proxy to log in to GMG from Canada, make your order, proceed to payment and return to your normal internet connection. Log in to GMG and pay for the DLC. Et voila!

Edit:
And ofc big thanks to Pouakai for letting us know about GMG's offer.

Hello Fellow Die Hard Civ Fans:

I just got off the phone with GMG. The sale will continue for another 21 hours. So mid afternoon tomorrow? Also I could not get an activation email to my account when I signed up and registered...had to call support in California and get help. I was told I needed to go to support then request a ticket. Had to fill out questions etc. and then submit. Now waiting back from GMG. Should get this fixed but how long will it take. This is one great deal you can't pass up if you don't have it already. IF you don't get an activation email after you register you Can't purchase any games. This is where I am at for the moment.

Brew God

Their support tends to be very fast. Had to contact them twice and in both cases got my answers within an hour.

Well The "Gods of Hops" did not rescue me. Was never able to activate my GMG account. Support desk did all they could but still no go. I will wait for Steam or Amazon to put up a great Winter / Summer sale to pick up Brave New World.

Brew God

Top Bottom