Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by Art Grin, Mar 15, 2013.
The screenshot is from G&K.
Thank the Heavens! Italy/Venice/Papal States/ Florentine Republic still might be in!
That honestly took away my breath for a moment...
Ah, you're right. Pretty odd, it was included as a small piece of video along with clearly BNW bits.
Where did you see Jerusalem, if I may ask?
I saw Jerusalem in one of this morning's new screenshots, so I suppose Israel is out.
Based off of the new confirmations and other new misc. evidence, my revised predictions:
8. Native American (as a Pueblo alternative)
9. Dark Horse (my guesses on this wild card: Inuit or Timurids)
same as above except 9 is Vietnam or some central asian civ.
If the Timurids make it in, I will be over the moon.
Assyria has a city called Salvador.
A conquered city-state or taken from another?
Speaking of screenshots, who's city is Salvador in the trade route screen in that video?
It's a Brazil city.
Most likely taken from Brazil, Salvador is a large Brazilian city.
Salvador is or was from Brazil.
Thanks for that, tip: put large screenshots like this in spoilers, at least for me, I like that much more. I looked at that very screenshot just moments before but didn't spot it, so congrats to all you people and your good eyes ;-)
Too bad about Israel, I guess they will make a good DLC then later on. Which religion btw. does Jerusalem want here? Protestantism?
So Israel is probably out then
I don't think they'll have more DLC, at least not Civs.
i really hope there wont be any more european civs especially italy.
rome represent them alredy!
What is that that Geneva wants, next to their bonus for giving them gold? Maybe establish a trade route with them?
My New Civ List:
6. Inuit [Darkhorse and in my opinion a snow based civ would be the only civ that would need a new resource to survive, Venice is a possibility in this slot, so is Kongo. I think they will be the replacement for the Pueblo at this stage]
7. Kongo - I still believe they are getting in with the scenario, trade, Portugal, etc
8. Indonesia/Vietnam. I would have not originally guessed Vietnam, but since we are lacking Female leaders Vietnam is a distinct possibility imho
9. Dark Horse: Normans now a possibility, another African Civ, another European, Silk Road, you name it
And no tourism icon on the top.
Separate names with a comma.