1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Brazil Adjacency Bug - Rise & Fall

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by Brezza, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Brezza

Brezza Chieftain

Hi all,

Brazil currently has an adjacency bug playing with the Rise & Fall expansion in respect of rainforests not registering correctly, nor the Sacred Path pantheon in respect of adjacency bonus.

Example is a tile surrounded by 3 rainforests. You would expect the adjacency to be +3, but it's not currently working that way. Forests tend to work correctly, but the rainforests are bugged. Sacred Path is not applying correctly either in R&F.

Vanilla version is fine - the adjacency works, but the R&F expansion breaks it. I have tested multiple maps etc and it's been the same issue, and I have seen this in the Q&A within the reddit weekly discussion so I am not alone.

Not sure if the Gathering Storm expansion fixes this as I don't have this as of yet.

Playing on PC via Steam, latest version as of 7 June 2020 (sorry - not at my gaming PC atm to confirm the version).

Thanks,
    B

2. Noble Zarkon

Noble Zarkon Elite Quattromaster - Emperor (BTS) Super Moderator Hall of Fame Staff Supporter GOTM Staff

It's working fine in Gathering Storm, was playing as Pedro over the weekend and had some lovely Holy Sites with Sacred Path :)

3. bonfireg

bonfireg Chieftain

I can confirm this bug playing through Epic, when I use the Rise & Fall ruleset with Brazil and the Sacred Path pantheon it isn't giving bonuses to Holy Sites or Campuses, etc., but it's working fine with the Standard ruleset.

4. Bovinity

Bovinity Chieftain