Breeland Mafia Game Thread

Isn't that what you were suggesting about Gondor?
I already said my hand was forced wrt gondor, with the way kennigit and al handled things it was either lynch al or lynch double a, and I'm not going to lynch my partner.

Did I say they were cult? don't think so, but i don't remember. honestly I'm still baffled that their team had that lynch-stopping ability and wasn't anti-town, but whatever.

He is probably not the lowest posting individual, but somewhere in the bottom third. Duff, Auto, JohannaK and KM all fit into this category (well, myself too, but I know with certainty that I am not the threat).

Why, because I chose to believe them, who said exactly the same thing you said? Why do you hate me so much? :(

KM, let me get something straight - if you were a third party and diametrically opposed foes with another third party, you WOULDN'T vig their vig if you knew who he was and he knew who you were? I'm playing the hand I was dealt, and now that the major threat to my mere freakin existance is gone, I can actually concentrate more on scumhunting.

The problem with all this is twofold:

(i) without one of them dying, we don't know that the Orcs are actually able to win with town.

This is absolutely true.

I'm pretty sure your the convert here, you seem to have too much information and I really do not like the way your giving the Orcs a way out, got to beg the question where your loyality lies, judging by your recent upswing in posting now the pressure is on it is clearly not with Bree.

I only have information that is public and have made extrapolations from there. I have not been converted by anyone. Based on this and other posts you are blindingly anti-Orc, which leads me to believe you are Gondorian #3.

Except that they have claimed teammates, so not likely to happen. Assuming his and Zack's claim is true, they will want to hit the other faction, considering how they are going at each others throats atm.

I don't see how theres a reasonable way of testing the claim without death being involved. And Auto's logic of Zack being the one to die is correct. Whether scum > cult for killing is a question, whether they are even scum is another one.

So not this. Although I like the rest of the post before that bit.

…

vote: choxorn, for being CultyMcCultface, Zack > AA, Duff could do with a lynching as well IMO.

I like most of your post. To be clear Zack had not claimed Orc when I made that post. I agree that Zack should die before Double A, and that would be a good way to get the factional info. The Orcs are certainly going to be focused on killing Gondorians, but we have an opportunity to have them follow our will with the threat of a lynch keeping them in line. Naturally there is opportunity to take advantage of this and accept the delay in consequence. Certainly a risk here.

I would like a better call out on the case on choxorn. I just haven’t focused on his posting to date… I generally support his lynch as well but will keep my vote on Duff for now. I still say we let AA live for now. Neutral on lynching Zack. Feel that we should start to focus on the threat we don’t know vs. the one we kinda know.

Why, because I chose to believe them, who said exactly the same thing you said? Why do you hate me so much? :(

I don’t? :dunno:

From Jarrema's role, its fairly obvious some people can't be converted. Probably third party and power roles are immune.

I don't think we should assume anything about who can or can't be converted at this point. If the Orcish narrative is true, the cult would need some pretty hefty compensation for all the powers ranged against them.

KM, let me get something straight - if you were a third party and diametrically opposed foes with another third party, you WOULDN'T vig their vig if you knew who he was and he knew who you were? I'm playing the hand I was dealt, and now that the major threat to my mere freakin existance is gone, I can actually concentrate more on scumhunting.

For the record I would do exactly what you did if I were in your shoes.

well all this factional squabbling is certainly in their favor, Winston

and the record appreciates your candor, BS

You're going to have to spell this out for me. Why is chox obvcult?

I'm not seeing it tbh, the only ping I had from Chox was when he suggested a Vig killed Jarrema early on day 2, that struck me as PIS.

Walk a mile in a mans shoes etc. I suppose I would do the same but from where I stand Gondor was a powerful ally to Bree and fully revealed. One of your team needs to hang to prove your not cult killers though.

I have not been converted by anyone. Based on this and other posts you are blindingly anti-Orc, which leads me to believe you are Gondorian #3.
I would like a better call out on the case on choxorn. I just haven’t focused on his posting to date… I generally support his lynch as well but will keep my vote on Duff for now. I still say we let AA live for now. Neutral on lynching Zack. Feel that we should start to focus on the threat we don’t know vs. the one we kinda know.
Glad to hear your not a convert, but mysified to understand why your taking the Orc-boys claims at face value - what do you know that we don't and what is your reasoning on Duff? I am not Gondorian #3 either, just outraged of Tunbridge Wells.

Isn't that what you were suggesting about Gondor?

Yep, massive double standards from team Dbl Orc

Winston Hughes said:
I don't think we should assume anything about who can or can't be converted at this point. If the Orcish narrative is true, the cult would need some pretty hefty compensation for all the powers ranged against them.

Apart from Jarremas reveal have we seen any evidence of Cult? If they are as hefty as you suspect they are damn quiet about it.

Double A (3) - Al Sips, atheotes, lassie
choxorn (3) - Double A, Zack, Mat
Zack (3) - choxorn, Autolycus, Duff
Lassie (1) - JohannahK
Duff (1) - BSmith

Not voting (2) - Winston, KingMorgan

Bold is hard to read on my monitor and I've had some whiskey, so probably worth checking that.

Unvote, Vote: choxorn

that can't possibly be true. if you're vt then so am i dude, lol

Well, it's true. You can believe it or not, but that doesn't make it any less true.

as al has demonstrated, gondor is still kicking and very obviously is prioritizing killing us off, so I'd rather not publicly reveal everything about our faction, it's not necessary

Gondor just lost their night-killer, why are you so scared of them, and why are you so afraid of revealing anything about your faction? Sounds like you have something scummy to hide, Scummy McScumface.

I'm not seeing it tbh, the only ping I had from Chox was when he suggested a Vig killed Jarrema early on day 2, that struck me as PIS.

Like Zack said, it seemed like an odd choice for a mafia to kill a total inactive on night 1, that's why I suggested it might have been a vig kill (and, as it turns out, it was Kennigit, so it sort of was)

Why is everyone so sure I'm a cultist, anyway? Just because I'm suspicious of the Gondorians and Orcs doesn't mean I'm pro-cult. Or wait, is just the Orcs claiming I'm cultist so that they can get someone other than themselves lynched? Cause it's mostly been Double A and Zack pushing that.

Gondor just lost their night-killer, why are you so scared of them, and why are you so afraid of revealing anything about your faction? Sounds like you have something scummy to hide, Scummy McScumface.
I don't know what else their faction has, and there's no reason why you would even need to know that information. I don't want Gondor (or the cultists) to know it in any case.

Reread on Mat (4 posts) looks like he's thinking very carefully before posting, which is moderately scummy. Otherwise null.

Post 212 from Autolycus (4) is nicely done if scum. Otherwise null.

Duff (4) is null by way of minimal content, which defaults to scummy.

JohannaK (5) is with Duff in the default scummy pile

KingMorgan (10) seems quite natural and confident, which would normally make me think town. It's KM, though, so I've very little trust in my read of him, as per always.

Al Sips (12) is Gondor. Not a threat (barring an outside chance of future cult conversion)

BSmith (13) comes off townie to me, though it's not beyond him to be faking it.

atheotes (15) is a mixed bag. There's a decent impression of town thought-process if scum, but there's something about the careful phrasing of his posts that tweaks me.

choxorn (16) comes off fairly townie, except in his response to Al Sips in 119 and 121, which is scummy by way of excessive focus on a throwaway point.

Lassie (20) is very null post-by-post, but there's been a certain shift in behaviour since the start, which could just be him settling into the game, but could also be a result of conversion.

Zack (52) and Double A (30) have been extremely bold if scum. Given who we're talking about, though, that can't be completely discounted. Nor can the possibility that Orcs are recruitable. Giving them a free pass could lose us the game outright.

Food for thought. Must sleep now.

I don't know what else their faction has, and there's no reason why you would even need to know that information. I don't want Gondor (or the cultists) to know it in any case.

I need to know this information because at this point, I have no real reason to believe that you and Double A are telling the truth, about anything other than that you're Orcs and Double A can kill people. Why should I believe that you're not out to kill all the Breeland townies, too? You haven't given us any reason to suspect otherwise, and all your secrecy about your role is giving plenty of reason to suspect that you are plotting something sinister. Al and Kennigit were a bit secretive too, but they at least told us about their night abilities. I don't see why you can't tell us anything about yours. You're an admitted non-townie, and all you've done is try to direct all the attention away from you and towards cultists that may or may not exist. That's not acting in a townie manner, or in a neutral-that-wants-to-help-the-townies manner. That's "I'm a scumbag and I've been caught so I'm going to try to do anything I can to get the spotlight on someone else" behavior.

Color me surprised if Orcs are not a threat to us. Wouldn't make any sense with the lore.

Color me surprised if Orcs are not a threat to us. Wouldn't make any sense with the lore.
try harder

• This work has a source material, but it may not always be an indication of alignment. As in NSP2/3 (for example), some characters can have alignments that differ from the source material. Likewise don’t try to read into past statements I’ve made about character’s alignments outside of this game. Both will lead you astray. Be careful who you trust, and who you distrust.

Not only that, but don't tell me there's 2 3P teams who are not a threat to us, in a game with 16 players.

Top Bottom