Breeland Mafia Game Thread

I mean I would like to see a claim from Duff of what action he performed last night (along with Lassie). One of them is a roleblocker, and I would very much like to lynch them for blocking our town aligned killer.

And what did you do last night, exactly?

I mean I would like to see a claim from Duff of what action he performed last night (along with Lassie). One of them is a roleblocker, and I would very much like to lynch them for blocking our town aligned killer.

And what Winston said.

unvote pending responses.

ok. One if them is the roleblocker and the other tried to convert Dbl A!
Hope it did not succeed!

HEY BOYOS

I GOT BLOCKED

vote: Lassie

You claim you got blocked, but who did you target?

Lassie could be scum and I'm surpised there is no explanation for visiting Dbl A last night, seems everyone else that was seen has been cooperative but JohannaK, Chox and BSmith all seem like viable candidates for cult as well. I'd be happy to lynch any one of the four today.

Lassie - Al Sips, JohannaK, Auto, Duff
JohannaK - Winston, Dbl A

I'm not sure that a run away wagon will give us a lot of info today, what with the Mayor up for vote, i'd prefer to see a close wagon, given the likelhood that one of the choices is going to flip scum. I'll keep the race clsoe for now pending an explanation from Lassie. Vote: JohannaK

Can't support Al Sips as mayor, KingMorgan for the shiny mayorial chain.

And what did you do last night, exactly?

I have claimed privately to >1 person. As I believe you are cult, I am unwilling to do so in-thread or privately to you.

ok. One if them is the roleblocker and the other tried to convert Dbl A!
Hope it did not succeed!

Why are you so sure someone tried to convert him? General cult mechanics suggest a third party vig would not be convertable, and hence would be an unwise target, right?

Also your continued attempts to get AA lynched is very antitown, considering the proof that AA isn't antitown by Zack's death.

unvote; vote: atheotes, but still waiting on Lassie's claim.

I am not scum, can confirm. Haven't received any PMs since the one telling me I am town before the ga,e began. And I am not certain of anything other than the orcs are not antitown and anyone with two brain cells could have figured that out yesterday.

In case you cant tell my tone is meant to imply less certainty and more pissed-off-ness. You are welcome to waste yet another day.

Why are you so pissed off? You havent had much reason to be.

In case you cant tell my tone is meant to imply less certainty and more pissed-off-ness. You are welcome to waste yet another day.

Waste another day? But I thought you wanted to lynch that pro-town uncorruptible player yesterday.

Why are you so sure someone tried to convert him? General cult mechanics suggest a third party vig would not be convertable, and hence would be an unwise target, right?

Also your continued attempts to get AA lynched is very antitown, considering the proof that AA isn't antitown by Zack's death.

unvote; vote: atheotes, but still waiting on Lassie's claim.

Well, based on the information in the thread, there was either a conversion attempt, a kill attempt or a scan.

If there was a kill attempt, i dont see how Winston, would be waiting for Lassie's claim.

Also, look at the numbers. 16 ppl. atleast 3 each on team Gondor and team Orc.
probably 2 starting cult.
And we have seen 2 town power roles dead. You and Duff are claiming to be town PR.
That leaves a maximum of 4 vanilla townies for the cult to convert.
It leaves the possibility of 3rd party being converted open.

Are you voting for me bcos you think i am trying to get Double A lynched?
I dont see where i have tried to get Double A lynched today.
He is not an anti-town role. But how can you be so sure that he is acting pro-town when there is no evidence yet?

Btw, i think people claiming to Winston is not a good move.
It would be more logical to claim to Al or even Double A for that matter.

I'm not the only one to whom people claimed today, but atheotes does have a point: claiming to anyone on the basis that they looked townie the day before is not great in a game with conversions. I've already made the suggestion in private that Gondor and the Orcs should keep me out of the loop after today (though this will require them to work together, which could prove interesting...)

Anyhows, we've waited long enough for Lassie, and I feel like Duff's claim needs an airing in public: he says he roleblocked Double A because the latter wasn't helping the town. Needless to say, this is a terrible reason and deserves a lynch.

However, we also have Lassie's failure to show, which in context feels almost like a confession. And we have Johanna looking for all the world like the cult leader, what with the lack of any useful content and the continued harping on yesterday's lynch, of which the Orcs themselves have let go to concentrate on scumhunting.

I'm asking myself, though, if both Lassie and Duff are scum, why did they both act on Double A last night, given the likelihood of him being watched? One answer that comes to mind is that Lassie is the real roleblocker while Duff is something less useful to them, and thus is being sacrificed so that Lassie can block Double A again tonight.

At this stage, then, it boils down to whether: (a) we're confident enough just to lynch Johanna now, in hope of preventing further conversions, and (b) we think the above theory is plausible enough to justify lynching Lassie instead of Duff.

We have about 27 hours to work this out.

I am assuming Lassie is cult. Why would Lassie visit Double A? By my order of probability:
1. convert
2. scan
3. Kill
4. Roleblock
X. Protect

I am not sure if i want to speculate on why Duff could be lying and what they are trying to pull off. Johanna is more of a tonal read and i am not confident about that. High chance for a mislynch.
So i still think it is prudent to go with Lassie as the lynch. We resolve Duff's claim and learn about the cult.
Vote: Lassie

Top Bottom