1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Breeland Mafia Game Thread

Discussion in 'Mafia/NOTW' started by spaceman98, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Mat93

Mat93 Emperor

That too ^

2. Winston Hughes

Winston Hughes Wrathful Warlock Retired Moderator

There's a first time for everything.

But, in any case, that comment was mostly just a measure of my bafflement at Lassie not getting hit.

3. Winston Hughes

And also at how fake this felt.

4. Mat93

Mat93 Emperor

We were testing Lassie's claim last night. That was the logic behind not killing there.

5. Autolycus

Autolycus Emperor

For the moment, I'm going to vote:choxorn. We haven't seen a single truly vanilla role yet, so his claim of vanilla feels off.

6. KingMorgan

KingMorgan Deity

You know what we have not seen, any Vanilla Town reveals. Not a single one. About 40% of players are dead and revealed and not a single one is vanilla. So yeah that list plus you is a good cult list, and JohannaK whos claim seems perfect cover for Cult Leader.

If there is even a shred of doubt as to Lassies claim then immeadiate lynch imo.

Historical precidents shouldn't influence our thinking today, every possbility should be on the table. As there seems to be an absence of obvious cult kills it seems possbile that the Vig could be convertible, but given there were 2 Vigs and the lynch for this size of game i'd think not. However I'd not rule it out.

Auto/Lassie/ Chox are all good lynches imo.

7. BSmith1068

BSmith1068 Deity Retired Moderator

Auto might be good to put on my list as well. I don’t have all that good notes, and I don’t think he fits into one of the groups nor has he had night actions confirmed.

A little bit of this and a little bit of that. Al sent me the same results as he sent you yesterday. I’ve had a few one on one conversations and the rest is reading the public thread and putting it all together in my head. I’ve had zero conversations with anyone since yesterday.

8. Winston Hughes

Why wait and test it when it made no sense at all in the first place?

Duff's block on Double A was a bad use of his powers, but at least you can see how he might have reached the decision.

Lassie's claimed tracking of Double A, on the other hand, is completely incomprehensible. The only thing it could have revealed was if Double A had attacked someone who survived thanks to protection. How is that ever, in any imaginable townie mind, a worthwhile use of the power?

9. Winston Hughes

I think it's time to put all the cards on the table and explain exactly what you know to inform that list of possible recruiters.

10. BSmith1068

2: JohannahK – Very defensive and not contributing much. I would like to think the converter would be more hesitant to draw this kind of attention to himself, but you never know. Could be the converter, but less likely in my opinion.
    3: Winston Hughes – claimed vanilla, otherwise don’t know anything about him. Could well be our converter.
    6: Lassie – Caught visiting AA the other night. Not exactly smart play, but would the cult try to recruit a known other party? Recruitment of third parties is certainly possible, but more than likely not. If this assumption is correct than the converter would not be trying to convert a third party, ergo Lassie is not the converter. Could still be cult though.
    7: Double A – Orc killer
    8: Autolycus – don’t know anything about him. Night actions not tracked. Could be our converter.
    11: KingMorgan – Not claimed, but strong posting indicating he is the other Gondorian
    12: Al Sipsclar – Gondorian Tracker
    14: Mat93 – Orc Tracker
    15: BSmith1068 – me.
    16: choxorn – I think he claimed vanilla. Otherwise don’t know much about him. Could be our converter.

So that leaves me with possible cult converter as being among this list:

- JohannaK
    - Winston
    - Autolycus
    - Choxorn

11. Winston Hughes

Ah, it was leaving out Autolycus that had me wondering what you knew, but I see now that you meant him and not atheotes.

12. BSmith1068

No, I left him out, but realized it later (#487). I did mean atheotes was a good target for AA because he would have been on that list as well.

13. JohannaK

JohannaK Heroically Clueless

You do realise traveling around Australia doesnt leave a lot of time for his game. :p

Which means if I am the cult converter you need not worry: I havent been able to send in orders for two nights in a row.

14. Double A

Double A ♫We got the guillotine♫

sorry for hitting a kinda scummy guy not revealing anything about himself and expecting a result other than town and especially doctor

also, vote: Winston

You're pushing for Lassie now but you were strongly against lynching him when Zack was on the line.

15. Winston Hughes

I expected you to kill Lassie that night. And to lynch Lassie yesterday. And to kill Lassie last night. Why is Lassie still alive?

You're saying that I've changed my mind about Lassie, and that's true. I've gone from thinking him possibly scum to almost certainly scum. How has your thinking about him changed since he was your top pick for cult?

16. choxorn

choxorn Watermelon Headcrab

I really don't know what else to say. I can't exactly prove that I'm a vanilla townie, and you're all so certain that I must be a cultist because of that and my pushing of the Gondorians and Orcs a few days ago.

Vote: Lassie, because like Winston, I really have no idea why he's still alive.

17. JohannaK

There are ways to prove that...

18. choxorn

choxorn Watermelon Headcrab

What, by not doing anything at night? That proves I'm not doing anything, not that I can't do anything.

19. JohannaK

No, by lynching/nightkilling. :p

20. spaceman98

spaceman98 Plotting something

Lassie: 3 (Al Sipsclar, Winston, Choxorn)
    choxorn: 3 (BSmith, Mat, Autolycus)
    Winston: 1 (Double A)