Breeland Mafia Game Thread

Why hit BSmith ahead of Autolycus or Johanna? I am genuinely baffled as to the kill choices you guys are making here.

Because we had a watcher result of the cult leader visiting him, and no watcher result of the cult leader visiting either of them.

vote: KingMorgan

The next kill will probably have the same reasoning behind it. Just to let you know in advance.

If the cult leader visited BSmith but the latter showed up innocent, that raises two questions:

1) Are you sure you've got the right person for cult leader?

2) If you have got the right person, why did BSmith show up innocent?

Yes.

Cult leader has 2 abilities. A scan, and a conversion attempt. We noticed the scan, were even given fake results, or he didn't act on them to make it harder for us to get him. The claim only became apparent on Lassie's death, with name matching cult name.

Cult leader having separate abilities being justified by 2 person cult team at start, and having a roleblock.

honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they were trying to convert BS last night so at least he still gets to win as town

:lol: Why would he do that? And why are we only hearing this now?

I really am very confused right here, and can only request again that everything you know be put in the thread.

Exactly!! Why would I do that? Complete twaddle from Al Sips, he knows very well that I'm not cult. Total and utter fabrication.

I only heard it last Night.

Convenient timing don't you think? Why hasn't he passed this vital info on before now? What else is Al Sips withholding?

Because we had a watcher result of the cult leader visiting him, and no watcher result of the cult leader visiting either of them.

vote: KingMorgan

The next kill will probably have the same reasoning behind it. Just to let you know in advance.

Really don't understand what your saying here, are you claiming I visited BSmith? Total rubbish if you are, maybe you should explain your self.

Auto? Maybe?

Maybe, possibly, perhaps. You all seem to be totally clueless, I bet Al has been telliing you what to do etc, no wonder you've not hit the target, I bet Al and his pals have been dancing with glee after you've knocked off every town power role, tell me how many kills have been at Als suggestion? I'd say he played you Orcs like a fiddle.

Me being cult really does not make any sense. Everyone take a deep breath, have a little think. Vote Al Sips.

If the cult leader visited BSmith but the latter showed up innocent, that raises two questions:

1) Are you sure you've got the right person for cult leader?

2) If you have got the right person, why did BSmith show up innocent?

1. Of course they haven't, Team Orc has hit every town power role they could find, FFS they've been claiming Lassie for cult from Day 2, yet the Night Kill when any where everywhere APART from Culty Lassie.

2. Either Team Orc is cult or they've been played. If ppl used some critcal thinking then it's pretty clear that alot of things do not add up.

Cult leader has 2 abilities. A scan, and a conversion attempt. We noticed the scan, were even given fake results, or he didn't act on them to make it harder for us to get him. The claim only became apparent on Lassie's death, with name matching cult name.

Can you explain how this all came about? What do you mean you 'noticed the scan'? What fake results were you given?

And do you have any idea why, knowing that team name and VC is revealed on death, he would claim Tom Bombadil?

>votes for neutral party with confirmed VCs
>isn't cult

nice death spiral you got goin there, kid

Vote: KingMorgan

6: Lassie (Goldberry, loyal to the Cult of Tom Bombadil)

KingMorgan claimed Tom Bombadil in a PM to me the night before. Likely, not realizing that his cult will bear his name on the reveal.

Exactly!! Why would I do that? Complete twaddle from Al Sips, he knows very well that I'm not cult. Total and utter fabrication.

lolkm :lol:

Convenient timing don't you think? Why hasn't he passed this vital info on before now? What else is Al Sips withholding?

I'm only withholding the identity of the 3rd Gondorian, and only because we have a trigger-happy orc on the loose. I'll be happy confirm him when he's ready to come forward.

Really don't understand what your saying here, are you claiming I visited BSmith? Total rubbish if you are, maybe you should explain your self.

Since we're allowed to share PMs from other players (but not host), here's the "total and utter fabrication" of KM's claim:
Spoiler :

KingMorgan said:
Al Sipsclar said:
Hey,

Who are you, what do you do? Do you have a testable ability? Any night results you can share?

Thanks,
Al

I'll swap info for info, no free rides here!!

I'm Tom Bombabdil, my ability was to choose to copy a dead persons ability, I chose Takis ability to scan who is convertible. I really wish i'd held off and snagged Kennigits, that would have been more fun.

N2 I tried to scan Zack, but the scan failed. Unknown reason
N3 Scanned Atheoes, Convertible.

I was thinking maybe scan Chox/Bsmith/Auto, happy to hear any suggestions you may have.

So who are you, what do you do?

Mat can confirm he saw KM at BSmith's on N4.
KM reported that BSmith was convertible.

Maybe, possibly, perhaps. You all seem to be totally clueless, I bet Al has been telliing you what to do etc, no wonder you've not hit the target, I bet Al and his pals have been dancing with glee after you've knocked off every town power role, tell me how many kills have been at Als suggestion? I'd say he played you Orcs like a fiddle.

Me being cult really does not make any sense. Everyone take a deep breath, have a little think. Vote Al Sips.

KM, you could do so much better if instead you tried to tempt me to fulfill my VC by voting AA.

are you implying you didn't approve of my last kill because that's not the impression I got

I'm not implying that. I did agree on your choice of kill.

I didn't feel you were seeking approval, though, because the night before you didn't even tell me you're hitting atheotes.

Here is the correct, unedited PM.

Spoiler :
Al Sipsclar said:
KingMorgan said:
I'll swap info for info, no free rides here!!

I'm Bill Ferny, my ability was to choose to copy a dead persons ability, I chose Takis ability to scan who is convertible. I really wish i'd held off and snagged Kennigits, that would have been more fun.

N2 I tried to scan you, but the scan failed. Unknown reason - can you shead any light on why?
N3 Scanned Atheoes, Convertible.

I was thinking maybe scan Chox/Bsmith/Auto, happy to hear any suggestions you may have.

So who are you, what do you do?
Thanks. My roleclaim is all in the thread, actually. I'm a nameless ranger who followed Aragorn to Gondor and now is back home. My VC is the same as Kennigit's. I use my ranger skills to watch who visits my target. I was blocked night 2.
N1: Kennigit/AA
N2: Kennigit/blocked
N3: AA/Lassie,Mat,Duff

Choxorn was on AA's target list, so you may want to spare effort there. BSmith/Auto/Winston/JoanK seem like good conversion targets.

Al Sips is obviously converted N2 and doing a number on me, still at least he is going to swing tomorrow (if there even is a tomorrow) I bet by playing this charade the cult have it sown up and i'm the patsy. Last chance town.

I didn't feel you were seeking approval, though, because the night before you didn't even tell me you're hitting atheotes.

Probably because he didn't trust you. It would be a good move for cult to recuit a 3P mason on N2, convert one - get one free.

If the Gondorians and orcs are convertible, we're likely sunk no matter what, and al has no reason to lie. vote: KingMorgan

and you didn't tell me he was the town doctor

Yes. I am hard claiming that I watched BSmith during N4, and you visited him. You claimed a result from this visit, as Al has said.

Actually we are less clueless than you think. And considering his slightly outrage at the atheotes kill, less than you think. He doesn't control the kill, and we haven't actually hit his suggestion yet (although tonights was a matter of 3 abilities and 3 targets, so meh). So yeah.

1. Of course they haven't, Team Orc has hit every town power role they could find, FFS they've been claiming Lassie for cult from Day 2, yet the Night Kill when any where everywhere APART from Culty Lassie.

2. Either Team Orc is cult or they've been played. If ppl used some critcal thinking then it's pretty clear that alot of things do not add up.

I'd like to point out we claimed Lassie cult, we lynched Lassie, and he was cult. I'm not really seeing the problem here. We knew he wasn't cult leader, which was our bigger target. We had him under control, the only time he interfered with us, was the same night Duff roleblocked AA, so the cult have done zero to us at all. We were shooting at possible cult leaders, except last night, when we knew who the cult leader is. Then we hit a possible convert, as AA said, because of the suspicion you are NK immune, or 1-shot bulletproof.

Yeah no. We have a in thread proven victory condition. Try somewhere else. Like an Al Sips vote...

Can you explain how this all came about? What do you mean you 'noticed the scan'? What fake results were you given?

And do you have any idea why, knowing that team name and VC is revealed on death, he would claim Tom Bombadil?

Watcher result. My watcher result. We didn't know if it was scan or conversion, turns out it was just scan. Only way we could of found out was by death.

And no idea. Slip up?

I'm only withholding the identity of the 3rd Gondorian, and only because we have a trigger-happy orc on the loose. I'll be happy confirm him when he's ready to come forward.

:lol:

Also Auto has a point.

Top Bottom