1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Breeland Mafia Game Thread

Discussion in 'Mafia/NOTW' started by spaceman98, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Lassie

Lassie Prince

the OP indicates there are more factions than just town/mafia
    " During the night phase, various factions and players will send in their orders. You may talk in thread and in QT during the night phase. "
    while we also saw from the flip of takhisis, that one faction can convert other players, which would unlikely be for us(since if we convert a scum or 3P, so they become town as well, they could just out the faction they were originally indigenous to, which would be lame).

So I'd guess that we are against a scum faction with standard NK, and a 3P faction who converts people, instead of killing.
    So with that in mind, I think it is safe to assume that doubleA who claims vig are town.

Kennigit's power also seems like something town would typically have.

Also, if doubleA is town vig, we'll get him resolved for us, as scums wouldn't like to have him around.

So I'd be against a lynch of any of them today

2. Double A

Double A ♫We got the guillotine♫

yeah we're both probably getting NK'd either way at this point

3. Lassie

Lassie Prince

4. Kennigit

Kennigit proud 2 boxer

Oh come on, mafia is about having a little bit of fun too. Besides

You got it all anyways

5. Kennigit

Kennigit proud 2 boxer

But, if people want to let Double A live for the day for whatever reason, I'd need to hear a pretty convincing argument

But I acknowledge such an argument may exist

6. Winston Hughes

Winston Hughes Wrathful Warlock Retired Moderator

Would you have killed me if I had answered 'dry'?

7. Zack

Zack 99% hot gas

i mean, a supposed vig killed off an extremely powerful investigative role

i don't know how kennigit could possibly have all this information legitimately. I'd like him to clear up:

- how he survived

- how he knows he was attacked him and who did it

- how he knows who attacked jarrema and that the person who did it is not scum

- what al sips' whole deal with him is

Double A's been immediately forthright, and idk why he'd target kennigit if he's scum. On the other hand, Al Sips has been shady, obfuscatory, and clearly pushing an agenda.

8. Winston Hughes

Winston Hughes Wrathful Warlock Retired Moderator

You don't think Al's comment when saving Ken would have given the scum cause?

9. Lassie

Lassie Prince

same thoughts about his role, unless it's a 1-time thing of some kind, I'm having a hard time understanding it.

10. Kennigit

Kennigit proud 2 boxer

I've never really liked arguments of "why would the scum target X person"

Firstly, scum have more game knowledge than any townie and may have reasons that will never be apparent to the town. This can be hidden mechanics, or something with the vote record.

What if they suspected something due to Al Sipsclars comments? Like if we were masons or something, could just kill one of them.

What if the scum were 100% completely non-related to any of the top lynch votes the other day. What if it's say, choxorn and Kingmorgan? So they kill Kennigit and suddenly 5 people's votes (takhisis died) can always be tied to "hey you voted to lynch a townie"

What if they were DIRECTLY related to the top lynch votes? What if one of Zack, Duff, Al Sipsclar are scum. May look bad to lynch a townie, right? But suddenly 5 people have suspect votes.

And secondly, I think everyone here has probably been scum before, how many of you just RNG stuff all the time. On a 3 or 4 person mafia team, some guy posts in the quicktopic "hey how about we kill X" and everyone else says "yea sure, why not". 0 thought given. Any townie can be targeted for as little or as much reasoning as possible, at any time. The point is they gotta try to kill SOMEONE.

11. Kennigit

Kennigit proud 2 boxer

You know, people are allowed to talk to each other privately

Not like I am some magical mystery wizard who can do 97 things in a single night.

12. Lassie

Lassie Prince

so we can expect someone to be able to vouch for you and that you are provided with the information you claim information. then it makes more sense and I think that's good enough for it not to be an issue - as it would be a stupid thing to lie about, in case no one actually provided you with that info, and you'd need a scum partner to do it, linking you together

13. Lassie

Lassie Prince

a little poorly worded, but tl;dr is that I think what Kennigit is saying seems legit, and that we should focus elsewhere today

14. Kennigit

Kennigit proud 2 boxer

OK

vote: lassie

your ability is....?

15. Lassie

Lassie Prince

Eh? no reason to ask people to out their roles and powers for no reason

can you elaborate for your vote and reasoning for that question?

16. Al Sipsclar

Al Sipsclar Prince

Come on. Claiming a vig is what any mafioso does when caught red-handed. Lynch AA now.
    Zack buying AA's claim is super scummy. Please lynch Zack next.
    Lassie and AA are clearly distancing.
    Choxorn posted quite a few but has not said that I'm scummy yet. Town choxorn always says that I'm scum, so choxorn is not town.

I can vouch for Kennigit, I know his role (and he knows mine) and that the only reason I had to save him from a mislynch yesterday. FoS: Winston for his last minute vote switch that forced my hand. I had to vote Tak because mayor's vote was on Tak, and I could only tie it.

17. Zack

Zack 99% hot gas

If ken is town, it's an easy mislynch

18. Zack

Zack 99% hot gas

Also, that assumes al is town, which lol

19. Zack

Zack 99% hot gas

Bulletproof doctor masons with a wealth of information? Are you third party?

20. KingMorgan

KingMorgan Deity

Ok, let me see if i've read this right.

Al and Kenny claim masons forced to because Al saves Ken from lynch by late posting Winston, Ken then claims victim attempted hit by Vig AA, also implies that Jarrema was vigged and he knows the other vig to be town vig. Chox also mentioned Jarr was vig'd rather than a mafia hit. I somehow doubt we have 2 town vigs, I suspect that Al could be the "vig" and scum buddied with Ken, makes more sense from what i've read here. I;d say it was a bold move to blazen it out in this fashion, maybe they are some 3 party, but it's hard to believe they are towny.

For some reason I kinda believe dblA could be a town vig, his explanations fit his meta imo. I can understand the logic in going for Ken after yesterday. I'm more inclined to believe him rather than Al on what i've read, which kinda focuses attention on Al and his good buddy Ken.

Vote Al Sipsclar as his posts scream scumminess, but i'd happily vote Ken.