Brigid the Shining

thomas.berubeg

Wandering the World
Is there a written story behind Brigid? (She's always fascinated me)

I know she refused to fall with Bhall, and was impriosoned for it, but why?

also, if Odio's prison is a unique feature, why isn't Brigid's Prison.

I'de imagine it as a glowing citadel of ice, and would probably give culture to the city near it. (Artsist, poets, and composers inspired by the Lights)

Is there a written story behind Brigid? (She's always fascinated me)

I know she refused to fall with Bhall, and was impriosoned for it, but why?

also, if Odio's prison is a unique feature, why isn't Brigid's Prison.

I'de imagine it as a glowing citadel of ice, and would probably give culture to the city near it. (Artsist, poets, and composers inspired by the Lights)

Brigit is actually on the design doc for "Shaodw" but it hasnt been implemented yet. There is a function I need for it to work they way we designed it that hasnt been created yet.

How? Unique feature? Quest? Just a little hint, please.

Shes supposed to be a unique feature. Trapped in a tile, surrounded by a glowing ring that you have to <<meet the requirements>> before you can enter. If you can enter the tile she is capturable and will join you.

God I love this game.

Yeah, freeing Odio too would be quite nice. Would it be too much to ask to have a UNique Feature/rare event that can give you an avatar level hero from each sphere?

How about requiring one of the towers be built? it'd be kind of rare, even then...

How about both this and Xienwolf's suggestion :p

Yeah, freeing Odio too would be quite nice. Would it be too much to ask to have a UNique Feature/rare event that can give you an avatar level hero from each sphere?

That could be a bit much. Besides, what would you do for the Death sphere or the Water sphere?

A simple "yes" would have sufficed. :p

I wasn't really thinking that every sphere needs one, just that having more than one (or two) such unique features/events could be nice. Only those that fit into the back story should be included.

i'd really like to see a redeemed orcish faction, maybe vassals to another civ, under Brigid...

You could make a new leader for the clan of embers? Just make her neutral and there you go.

Hell, convert Sheelba/Jonas to RoK, Order or Empyrean, free Brigid and there you go :p

Top Bottom