Brigit

Patch "i": (unreleased)
1. Reduced Brigit to normal size.

Nope she's not...

yea, I wonder how the heck she got her size increased, unintentionally of course.

yea, I wonder how the heck she got her size increased, unintentionally of course.

I was playing with a new model for her that required a different size. I switched the model back to the old one before I released the patch, but I forgot to switch the size back.

What kind of model would include a size of 30?

I had assumed that you just forgot a decimal point.

Hmmm...I was actually thinking that a huge size like that would probably be appropriate if an actual god (rather than archangel) were to be included as a unit, since Archangels are usually shown as being larger than mortals but still easily fitting in a god's hand. I may decide to let Auric ascend back to godhood, using the Mulcarn graphics but 10 or 20 times larger than in AoI.

Brigit isn't the only thing that's huge...

I didn't edit anything, it just started like that. Look at the size of them beavers!
0.32h

Brigit isn't the only thing that's huge...

I didn't edit anything, it just started like that. Look at the size of them beavers!
0.32h

You have adventure mode on.

I did it (had the same problem after last civ-patch+FFH2 upgrade) by entering one of the setting files and making adventure-mode a visible option and turning it of in the game. (its a hidden Option otherwise. And sadly it seems to have been checked before uploading by Kael. Thanks to the new civ-patch custom settings are carried over from game to game now.)

You need a file editor though. Don't know if a standart operating-system has one in. Perhaps someone else can tell you which file (i belive it was global defines. But i could be remembering wrongly) and which editor is to use.

Oh, c'mon, make an effort and remember the file... There's a cookie in it for you if you do :D I wanna get back to playing normally.

Yeah, I have the same problem - I posted it in the Troubleshooting thread.

When I did my installation of the updates for BTS and FFH2 .32 it defaulted to the Adventure Mode and the game is pretty much unplayable.

You would think there would be an easy fix for this, but who knows?

No, i just looked it up. Easier. :D

Its the CiV4gameoptioninfos.xml in XML , Gameinfos folder in the mod-folder of FFH2 0.32. (so you should just be able to enter it without another software. :) I did use since i can't open all the xmls sadly so i wrongly presumed i couldnt and just used something else.)

Change Adventure Mode to visible and turn it off ingame by entering a custom game-screen and then start said game. You can make it invisible again afterwards if you like since it remembers you unchecked that option.

PS: Ill pass on the cokie though. :p

Thanks, Blackmantle, that worked just fine. :goodjob:

One other thing I seem to be missing in the new updates is the toggle for putting the line grids on the map. Not a big deal, but I kinda liked those and cannot find it in the options screens.

Any ideas?

Top Bottom