Bristol Palin: Hacked Email Led To Harassing Calls

For guessing a password?

I bet your password is something to do with country & western, banana, or jesus.

Actually I have a handful of 8 digit totally random alphanumerics that I have memorized that I use most places. Here is one that I've taken out of circulation for reasons I won't go into: m53r70dy.

I don't see how someone reading my emails is worth 50 years in prison. Comparing it to being violated is an insult to people who have been violated.

Only in America.

Freedom isn't free. You've got to lock up people at an absurd rate to value freedom.

Actually I have a handful of 8 digit totally random alphanumerics that I have memorized that I use most places. Here is one that I've taken out of circulation for reasons I won't go into: m53r70dy.

Ahh, you must have something to hide then ;)

EDIT: I 'm guessing the Palins aren't quite as bright as you are VRWC. I'd rather see you as vice-president than any Palin anyway :lol:

Well DUH. I am an agent of the vast right wing conspiracy, of course I have things that must remain hidden!

Mainly your belly ;)

And the beard is a good idea. You can shave it off if the Obamanauts catch on to you.

How hard was it to guess 14cvhh? Even Levi Johnston figured out that combination to unlock Bristol's chastity belt.

They should probably just give him the chair. If you think it's a good idea to illegally access a governor's email you're probably too stupid to contribute much to society.

Top Bottom