1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

british

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Stories & Tales' started by Zoidberg, Nov 20, 2001.

1. Zoidberg

Zoidberg Chieftain

englishmen eat meat in mint

...englishmen need culture!

Attached Files:

2. Zoidberg

Zoidberg Chieftain

Though i played almost every civ game there is i especially like the
    improved diplomatic possibilities in civ3.
    Resource management also adds an interesting new feature so even if not researching you can stay top-of-the-line in civilization advances by demanding tributes and trade luxuries/cities/resources.

still the recipe for a succesful game is a mixture of military, scientific and diplomatic advances.

culture is an idea i like very much, deposing cities is a feature that comes in handy (especially if cities join my civ).

stupid #1: why the heck do i lose ALL armies (!) in a deposing city, even if i just invaded and stationed a lot more military in that city than population counts?

stupid #2: after invading a city all improvements have to be rebuilt. i can understand some damaged improvements, but not everything.

winning a scenario: i use to win by space race... to gather points for the final summary. did anyone ever win by culture? is it any worth?

since ctp i miss a feature that let's you play civ with multiple players via email. everyone is taking over one civilization and you can do only one turn at a time, of course.... much like an old-fashioned chess game telling your opponent your move. will it ever work?

oh don't mind my stupid blabbering, i was just posting as a test.