BRO Contest

Which male leader you'll be want to friends with/is the most attractive?

• Washington

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Napoleon

Votes: 7 5.8%
  • Ancient beard team (Ashur., Neb., Darius, Ramesses)

Votes: 14 11.6%
  • Desert team (Harun, Ahmad)

• Pre-columbian good guys team (Pachacuti/Pacal)

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • Harald Bluetooth

Votes: 25 20.7%
  • Haile Selassie

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Bismarck

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Alexander

Votes: 12 9.9%
  • Barbarian steppe guys (Atilla/Gengis Khan)

Votes: 7 5.8%
  • Ahmad Al-Mansur

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Boring euro team (William, Gustavus)

Votes: 15 12.4%
  • Suleiman

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Casimir

• Kamehameha

Votes: 19 15.7%
  • Augustus Caesar

• Native american guys (Pocatello/Hiawatha)

Votes: 12 9.9%
  • Shirtless south asian team (Ramkhanhaeng/Gaja)

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Askia

• Montezuma

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Enrico Dandollo

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • Shaka

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Pedro

• Sejong

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Oda

• Total voters

HerrDoktor

Mad Scientist
So, who among the male leaders you'd want to hang around with?

I know that, for perfect equality, this should be a male beauty contest. Ladies and good people from the other side of the rainbow, you may vote and comment on their physical attractiveness here too.

Note: there's 31 male leaders, so I'll group some of them.

I'll go with Augustus. I'd like to be able to converse in Latin. :)

Pachacuti would be number one. Kamehameha seems like a nice guy, but too buff for us to get along. Gajah Mada probably wouldn't make fun of my physical fitness. Maybe William as well? All of the other leaders seem to prideful to be in a close relationship with.

As I already said in the beauty contest thread, that'd be Suleiman. Sure, he is a Muslim and thus wouldn't probably share a beer with me but he looks like a jovial fellow to have a pleasant Bro time with.

I'd also enjoy bro time with Washington, Pedro, Gustav Adolf, Maria Theresa or William. Lots of interesting stuff to discuss with each!

I want to meet Augustus, Alexander, and Nebuchadnezzar because I think their cool and had important parts in history.

I'd like to meet William to discuss his pants.

I'm sorry for the grouping but I had only 25 options. Tell me if you see another way of grouping to be more fit. I made sure that Montezuma wasn't sided by the two pre-columbian good guys. Also, Ahmad is repeated. :wallbash:

Kamehameha- I would hang around him, we'd chill/ surf, and if we went to a club I could pick up some epic scraps in his wake :lol:. (I'm not a very charismatic Prince)
Sulieman- just a really happy looking guy, interesting to talk to, very knolegable, and very rich. I could see us having a real good time in either of our palaces.
Harald- like sulieman, except a much better drinking buddy! I don't really like vikings so I would still rank sulieman higher.
Montezuma- I am part aztec, and would love to hear more about my native roots (though the ancestors that were natives lived in the empire's north, and I'm not sure what difference that would have) also I would like to sample some on Monty's homestyle cooking... For curiosity's sake only.

I'm sorry for the grouping but I had only 25 options. Tell me if you see another way of grouping to be more fit. I made sure that Montezuma wasn't sided by the two pre-columbian good guys. Also, Ahmad is repeated. :wallbash:

You've put Ahmad twice. I'd probably put Ramesses on his own.

Washington, he is the father of my country. It would be real nice to ask him what he thinks of the way to many laws. Also his thoughts on our corrupt and dishonest government.

Would be more interested to hear what Jefferson and Adams think on this. But they are not civ leaders.

Washington, he is the father of my country. It would be real nice to ask him what he thinks of the way to many laws. Also his thoughts on our corrupt and dishonest governemnt.

Would be more interested to hear what Jefferson and Adams think on this. But they are not civ leaders.

I also chose Washington but I'd much rather hangout, box, and discuss history with Lincoln.

Kamehameha just seems the chillest, though Suleiman and Harald were close seconds.

I think Augustus and me would love to discuss about past events and wars.

You I wish I had a machine in which all our characters could come out be exactly how we them but they would exactly like there historical self's BUT! Speak whatever language you speak to a T. Cause it be funny seeing Augustus trying to learn to use a computer while playing empire total war Rome 2.

Washington, Augustus, Napoleon, and Bismarck cause I speak their language

Washington, Augustus, Napoleon, and Bismarck cause I speak their language

If you speak French, you would be able to speak with almost every post-Renaissance Western leader in the game (including Pedro).

Top Bottom